Reviews for Spiders vs Snakes
Scarlet Garter chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
I have to confess, when I read Ced's review, I had to skip straight to this chapter.

Wow! Excellent writing, wonderful imagery, and I love these lines:

when did he see the navigational...oh god, who cares

f they didn't look her in the face when honestly inquiring about her feelings, they made her feel used. Chance passed this test every time.

The wind off the bay was unforgiving; behaving as if provoked.

too many others to quote. Now i guess I better go back and read the rest of the story!

Looking forward to many more by you.

cedricsowner chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
I'm terribly sorry it took me so long to review this great finale to a wonderful story. The scene with the buttoning of the shirt made me purr, jeez, quite an achievement, to describe the covering of a body with clothes almost even more erotic than a slow uncovering would have been. Ilsa's reaction to the news that they were going to be safe made so much sense! It was very realistic, totally in tune with her previous thought processes. Her concerns are very well-founded and Chance's reaction comes across as completely in-character. He really can't promise he'll settle down and never pull any dangerous stuff ever again. When the brothers walked in with Chance and made him that offer I was soooo concerned he'd take it and disappoint Ilsa. His explanation why he declines is very thoughtful… no one to live for… not anymore… that really touched me. I love the way you're bringing things to full circle in the end – the boat, them driving off to, together, find some sort of middle ground on which there relationship can work, is a very fitting ending. And the last exchange between them – that's exactly the kind of humor that made the series so great. Wonderful story. I want to read more from you!
PolarLuv chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
OMG! I loved it!
minx227 chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
Well done.(clap, clap). The very last chapter was well worth the wait. I loved how this last chapter flowed. Perfect ending to a good story. I really liked the note at the end, You certainly nailed Chance and the reasons for his demons. Personally I never liked the Maria character. So no sad loss that those two did not hook up long term. Hope you get inspiration to write another story soon!
niagaraweasel chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
You know, it's kind of sad to see this story come to an end. But that gives me the possibility to read it again from start to finish ;-). And I absolutely love your ending - it's sweet and romantic, but at no time it becomes too sappy. Yes, they sail off into the sunset together (or maybe the sunrise), but it's more of a happy in-between than an actual end, because now that they have finally admitted their feelings for each other, it's more like the beginning of a new chapter ;-).

I think with this whole story you have managed to mix everything that I love about the Indiana Jones movies and HT into a wonderful blend of humor, action and romance. I hope we won't have too long to wait to read another one of your stories.
LOZZEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
thank you for up dating this story is amazing
Jane Austen-Healey chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
wow... massive fan of this story...
cedricsowner chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
This was sooo worth the wait! My all time favorite, of course, is the part towards the end, with them FINALLY giving in to their mutual attraction. And then leaving your readers a bit in doubt what will happen... wil they, won't they? GREAT! You're so good at describing how their bodies react to each other... made me purr with delight. And then the dialogues! Hilarious! My second all time favorite has to be the itch on her nose, though. How did you come up with that, it's such a much needed breather in all that drama going on between the two. You are really giving Chance whump a whole new meaning with him complaining at Ilsa moving too much... great, great job!
minx227 chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Great job with the newest chapter. It was certainly worth the wait. It is about time Ilsa and Chance finally got out of the water. lol The story was very well written, I could see it unfolding in front of me as I read the chapter. Better yet it has a nice ending with Chance in bed with Ilsa. It does not get better then that.
niagaraweasel chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
You're right, it was high time to get Chance and Ilsa out of that cold river... but the chapter was well worth the wait! Once again you managed to combine the best of both worlds into a lovely continuation of your story. Especially the end was a perfect mixture of funny, sweet, hot and awwwwwww...
niagaraweasel chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Wonderful new chapter. You managed to create the same delightful mix of action and humor of both Indiana Jones and Human Target. And tipsy Ilsa is just too cute... ;-). So now we're finally back at the beginning of chapter 1 - and I can't wait to see where the rest of the story is going.
cedricsowner chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
This was sooo good - fantastic flow to the chapter, enormously exciting AND funny. I just loved it! You've managed to tie everything in, your own previous chapters, the Indiana Jones theme, even niagara's one shot, if I'm not mistaken. Great job!
JulesBlackthornes chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
PLEASE update soon:D
plasma22 chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Okay , hope to read phase 2 soon!

Very nicely done!
cedricsowner chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
I soooo love this. The poking part caught me off guard and was just sooo good. Totally unexpected and great to illustrate how conflicted Ilsa feels, how torn between all sorts of emotions. You're doing a great job here, every chapter is a pleasure!