Reviews for Who Owns Whom?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
That ending was freaking epic! XD
Uhmm chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Well, this was refreshing I like it it's not about love. it actually has a moral theme to it
Stepping On Roses chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
You've left me speechless...all I can say is bra-fricking-vo
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I loved this, it stayed true to the characters, and made you feel the pain that the characters were feeling. I absolutely loved this to pieces.
Formidable Rain chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Holy shit. That was likely THE most moving thing I've ever read. Kudos to you, sir. You have earned... A spot on my favorites list. My favorites list is not something I take lightly. Only the best or most sentimental have a place there.

The emotions were raw and jarring, I felt every bit of hate and guilt Soul felt. You built this so beautifully, from the rough, angry beginning to the mildly sarcastic but happy end. All the while keeping everyone in character.

Best fic I've read in a long time.
Anime lover0331 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
i loved it and could see this happeningto them. but im not fond on how the end of it was sorta rushed is that would u could say? i just wished it went mor detialed about the wedding and all
gemswillfall chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You have some minor grammar errors but still very readable.

Very powerful story.

I have tear tracks from the slight trickle that I couldn't convince not to fall.
Armygirl0604 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was so perfectly done. The emotions were written so strongly, and the story was so realistic.

Plus that last line made me laugh my ass off. It was just so...so SOUL.

Great job, seriously.
darkangel0103 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That...was...amazing! Like words can not even describe this story. Job well done! _
Aussiebarbie chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love this story. I can't even speak into words how much I love it. This story gets five gold stars from me. I think it was purely beautiful. Stripping someone down to nothing to realize your true emotions for them happens more often than not. I loved this story. A lot.
bluenian98 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
this is really good
stephumz chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I actually really really enjoyed this lil fic! It's written REALLY well - like all your stuff! :)

Can't wait to read the 'real' bday fic though - I really do love your stories...

I love the last line too...

"...a cool guy like me doesn't tell love stories. He lives them."

FAN-TAS-TIC! Great job!
Rose chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow, I have a lost for words...Th-that, was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. For real. I actually cried (though I am very emotional). It was just awesome.
crazychick1313 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was good.
Winged-killjoy-vampy-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is by far my favorite Soul Eater story. And possibly my favorite fic. Ever. So...it was really, really good. Uh, yeah. I really have nothing else to say, besides the fact that it was just amazing.