Reviews for White Wedding
threadbare chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
That wasn't as bad as you said, it was good.
golgatha b chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
hey this was cool 1-10 7
koriaena chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
poor dib... T_T i guess he acted in character for the future and the situation... wonder what would happen next?
Turquoisephoenix chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
*twitch* My reviews keep disappearing...Weird...

Why would the Irkens go to Zims wedding if he's extremely unpopular on his home planet? Ah, what the hell, it's your story! :)

Despite what you may say, Dib did not ask out of character. His hatred for Zim just matured over the years into a strong lust for murder. (Boy, I'm in a morbid mood today.) The song also fit the story perfectly! I'm also glad that Dib's love for Gaz won out in the end, instead of his anger. (That would've been sad, not to mention that Dib wouldn't live to see another day. _~)

Once again, keep up the good work!
Z chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
i wonder if any irkens would really show up for zims wedding

just a thought

rember that
SilberEngel chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Nekokitten chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Dib wasn't OOC, he just a stronger hate for Zim. I love this fic! I hope Zim and Gaz are very happy.
peplos kore chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
i like this story. perhaps you could help dib better accept zim if he were to see how happy he has made gaz...well thats my opinion o_O
Youko Bloodflower chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
I likes... The depition of the church was WONDERFUL! I loved the way you wrote this story!
Red Moon Kree chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
ooooooooo, i like it! and im glad that Dib is caring and he loves his sister in this fic . . . .

The Letter M chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
WOW. you almost made me cry. *almost. tis a good story. i like it quite a bit.
Anonymity chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
This is a good story. Your discriptions were beautiful, and the emotion from Dib was intense.

By the way, I don't think there has to be incest involved here, but it does give a very interesting perspective.
Idgiebay chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
Wow.. I think that was beautiful and wonderfully written. Considering the fact that this is obviously set in the future, I don't think Dib was OOC at all. Great job! I wouldn't change a thing. -
freek777 chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
that was kooL! i reeli liked it! I had an idea once that Dib's world was ending, all the people around him making his life horrible. yea.. Gaz marring Zim was one of them. reeli kooL!
KidKourage chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
O_O...I was actually listening to this song when I signed on to and saw this story...this is just about the most creepiest thing that has ever happened to me. Well, it's nice to know that somebody else knows/likes British 80s music. And a really cool story to go along with it! I wouldn't change a thing, really!