Reviews for Nine Months of Mayhem
I luv this :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
annabelle and ironhide
Airachnid-Femme chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
It sounds like when Charli got hurt. I love both of these stories. I mean Phobos.
Lady Quickshift chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
uh oh, overexcitable Protectobot. just back away slowly.
angel897 chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
like it
sphinx01 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I really want some chicken nuggets now, and the next McDonald's is about eight miles away - which is a long way when you don't have a car. Damn you! ;p

Bumblebee is really cute here. Most of the time, those people who have doubt about their babysitter qualities are the best you can get, and I can totally see that being the case with 'Bee.

Thanks for updating!
Horser01 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Lol! Oh... So that's why it was chicken nuggets and not something else... XD At least you didn't get caramel. *Snickers* I like this story! I can't wait for the next chapter. The only thing I have to complain about is that you're going by months and the chapters are short... It'll be done waaay too quickly in my opinion... *Shrugs*
destinyswindow chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Oh this is so adorable. The Autobots with a baby just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I have to say, for not having a child yourself, you've written a fairly realistic situation here. Especially the first chapter when Mikaela was pacing outside medbay. Take it from someone who knows ;)

I do have to say thanks for taking the time to do research and to not just use the stereotypical pickles and ice cream routine. Pregnant women don't just crave odd flavor combinations. They can crave something because that food has something that they are currently lacking. Like an anemic will crave red meat for the iron. I craved pasta for the carbs because at that time my daughter's brain was developing and she needed carbs for healthy development. Fazoli's got alot of business those last few months of my pregnancy...

Anyway, you're doing a wonderful job with this. I love Mikaela's and Sam's interactions with the 'bots. It's great.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
That was an awsome chapter well done can't wait for more.
HHP2K chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Oh man, this is awesome!

I love this series, it's so fun. And the entire thing delivers a strong insight into the characters that you select for each chapter, which is where I find the real greatness in it. I really like how 'Bee is so quick to respond, and the conversations they have. This is great, and it makes me really excited to see how you interact Mikaela with other characters in future chapters!
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
HEHEHE I Love this chapter! I cant remember if i reviewed this story before ' haha chicken nuggets. One of my teachers freshman year of high school LOVED those damn things and always (jokingly) pestered a kid she had as a student who worked at McDonald's bring her chicken nuggets. We were always stunned how much that woman could eat. she had two kids at the time and was like green bean skinny! Its funny how addicting thos little fried chicken bits are Xp Cant wait for a new chapter!
Elita One chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
lol i had the wonderful task of taking care of my sisters when they were pregnant. the morning sickness wasnt bad but the mood swings ohh scary stuff their.

just imagine ratch dealing with the twins.

well so far positive responses from the bots coolies!
Horser01 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Ooo... I want more! :D
HHP2K chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
This was an awesome chapter. First Aid is adorable! I really like how you've captured him. Of course, Sam is being his general self, and is in way over his head :B What the heck would they do without the autobots? Sam would go insane and start making a mobile out of his grandfather's lost arctic circle relics. LOL. Wonderful Chapter, Malakai. :) I can't wait for the rest!
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
That was a great chapter I can't wait for more.