Reviews for Bitter Sweets
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2016
Awwww dammit.
Yay a Review chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
I really like your story. It's a shame it has so few reviews. Gaara is very in character and your OC Emi is very Multi Dimensional certainly not a Sue :)
The sex was good, the plot was good, the ending well I think it went well with your plot and character!
HalfwayParanoid chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
Wow, that is all I can say about the end. Just...Wow.
utenaxkano chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
T.T so sad...
and so touching
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
I've only read it now.

And you know what? You made me cry! Huhu. It was a great story anyway and I like the way your OC was developed. It wasn't an OOC by the way, so no worries on that. Good job! Nonetheless, you still mhad me crying...until now. Huhuhu.

Good luck on future stories!
Mary Antoinette chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
STOP KILLING OFF YOUR OC'S GOD DAMN YOU! T_T However, that Orson Welles quote made me feel slightly better about the situation. In the end, everybody does die, but it's still considered a happier ending for a couple to live the rest of their(preferably long) lives in peace, and dying of old age or during a time when they were old enough to accept the fact that they didn't have too much longer to live. THAT would've been a damn happy ending, but noooo, not with you! Murderer.

I regret to say your story was finely written. And only God knows how this happened, but it's on my favourites list...? What? Death? On my favourites? Noo!

Okay, I need to shut up with the love/hate thing. XD I loved it! And the character death definitely WAS a fitting ending. It flows properly, and it's realistic. Don't stop writing! I don't know if I commented on your Draco x OC story, but if I din't I'll go do that now. XD (I'm not too consistent with reviews unless the story is extraordinary...) I just remember that you killed your OC in THAT story as well and I was like, "Well, FUCK." XD

There really should be more reviews for your stories considering the material, but sadly, OC fics don't go for much these days. :( I guess because it's so hard to find and original character that's well-rounded and ISN'T a mary sue... Thankfully you've managed to avoid that in all the stories I've read from you(from fandoms I recognize ). I'm sure it took a conscious effort not to make your OC outrageously awesome. XD Considering the main origin of an OC fic was imagining what it would be like THIS way with either YOU, or a character you can RELATE TO.

Fiddlesticks, this review is long. ;_; I think I'll leave it at that.
KeelyRMalone chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
O.O that was ur first?

XD oh wow

i would make a jk but i think it would be in appropriate

also

U

R

AWSOMNESS!
KeelyRMalone chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
i am LOVING this fic

i think i am becoming addicted
Kishara-Hime chapter 16 . 3/23/2012
You made me cry... Tears are actually dripping down my face as I type this... And they won't stop... Why would you do this too me... Write such a good story THEN JUST KILL HER! WARN A PERSON! YOU SHOULD'VE PUT IT AS TRAGEDY! I was a good story though.. I must say... Gaara was cute.. *Goes into a corner depressed, crying to herself...*
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
The ending was really sad, but overall it was a great fanfic! _
Sapphire12985 chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Amazing Story, quite possibly one of the best Gaara/OC stories I've ever read.
xxpaperheartxx chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
This was a really good story! It was so sad how she died in the end! This seriously was one of the best Gaara stories i've ever read
Supermarina8 chapter 16 . 10/19/2011
Oh my! So sad! I cryer at the end! I love your work! I hope Thers going to be more of your work!
Beyond Help chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
Man...this isn't my normal taste in literature, and at first it was only cause MY red head wanted to read it... but by the end I was teary eyed infront of her... damn, made me feel like a wimp. But I really enjoyed the story, though she said the ending came to fast. She also requested a Sasori x OC story if you can. She's a fan I guess... Thanks*
akatsukicrazy chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
oh my god, this was soo sad, but so sweet at the same time. i loved this story. great job!