Reviews for Home Away
Bosma17 chapter 48 . 1/30
Please update
LilyWhite KittyWake chapter 48 . 1/30
waaaahhhhhhhhh
i already read through 48 chapters straight but im sad now cause this thing hasnt been updated for 8 months.
please tell me it hasnt been abandoned and its just on a really long hiatus
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
Nvm, Jazz, you got the throne.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2017
Uh, logically, since the royal family line is currently unknown and pretty outdated, and it is clear that people aren't sure whether Madeline has kids or not, Jazz, you might not get the throne at all at this rate.
Danny 14 chapter 48 . 10/19/2017
Pless make the next chapter soon
Guest chapter 48 . 10/14/2017
Please update soon it's so good
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2017

0-0

that revelation was kinda uh...

0-0

ye, one word, emotionless? Not surprising for Danny?
And kinda anticlimactic.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 48 . 8/19/2017
This is an interesting story so far! XD Even though I don't like Sam I can get past that because their relationship isn't the main focus. Hope to see the next chapter in the near future!
Huh chapter 2 . 8/1/2017
Oh no! A door! Whatever shall he do? It's not like he has some sort of power that would allow him to get through this obstacle and talk with his obviously emotional sister? Lol. Respecting privacy I guess.
Phantom J. Ryder chapter 48 . 7/3/2017
Another chapter! Happy day! I've really missed this story. I'm glad you're continuing it.
willow10 chapter 48 . 7/1/2017
wow. awzome
Dani McLean chapter 48 . 7/2/2017
This is such a great story. I love how you're developing multiple groups of characters rather than just focusing on the core group. It adds depth and makes it more interesting as everything starts to tie together. There's so much going on and I love it.
Momma Lici chapter 48 . 7/2/2017
EEEEEEE! An update! *flails* And a good one too! People finding out all kinds of things!
I-AM-THE-LOVE-MONKEY chapter 48 . 7/2/2017
So happy u updated yay good job
ZeroExia chapter 19 . 7/1/2017
"Filing: Set after Phantom Planet. The Guys In White still don't like Danny Phantom, so when they come across a bunch of files that only a ghost can open in Vlad's Colorado chateau, they get the new mayor to deliver them. But while Danny and his friends are looking through the files, one of them upsets Danny and the search is on for a lost Phantom."

Please tell me this is a daddy Danny and Mommy Sam fic.