Reviews for Home Away
Blackstriker94 chapter 40 . 4/7
Great story awesome plot
Sammi chapter 40 . 4/5
Great to see another update again! I'm really excited about this story!
BelieveInYourDreams4Life chapter 40 . 4/3
The waiting time between the chapters are worth it and if you get stuck you can ask me for help. I've helped a lot of people with their stories before. :)
Jessica01 chapter 40 . 4/2
Thanks for the post! Happy Easter!
monkeyru chapter 32 . 4/2
in the story when ever dani is mentioned and how she is mentioned and why it is. is always confusing why is that? in the previous chapters did you elaborate on why danny wants dani back besides being worried about and the powers going out of control because as i read on as dani is being mentioned more and more it just becomes more and more comprehensible. can you tell me what you where trying to do in this chapter and previous chapters by mentioning dani or will it come out in the later chapters?
LunarCatNinja chapter 40 . 4/1
I love it! I also especially love how Jack is handling things!
Ninuhuju chapter 40 . 4/1
FINALLY! Danny tells one of his parents!
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 40 . 4/1
That was great. Go Jack!
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 40 . 4/1
Exhausted college student needs update badly...
Spidey2 chapter 40 . 4/1
Awesome chapter! Keep going
vampireharry the 2 chapter 40 . 4/1
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
muney73 chapter 40 . 4/1
Yay for more Danny! Just wish I got to see the reaction. But hey, Vlad's a butt and a fruitloop at the same time so you've gotta be ready for some of this stuff. Gee, I sure wish the chapters were longer! *wink wink*
Can't wait for the next update! :D
KuriMaster13 chapter 40 . 4/1
Oh Yeah, Today is April Fools Day.

BTW, good chapter... Yeah those killer plot bunnies can be dangerous.
jim89 chapter 40 . 3/31
Vlad statement about Jack not trusting him is right and wrong at the same time
way back when. It was a big secret and is also Maddie secret. Jack didn't have the right to tell Vlad back not family. At least. And he's right by time he did no Vlad well enough, it was too late to drop the bombshell. Oh by the way.

Jack's right to amend it. If Vlad was really a friend, you'd understand. It takes time to grow trust reveal something that important.

Also at the job on the Jack moment of glory, everyone underestimates Danny's dad do is size or is genuine , easy-going nature. Almost everyone forgets that when he goes in action or physically or mentally he's one heck of a rock star of epic style and ability

I think Paulina started with the idea of actually having a caring family of sorts, is exactly what her mother was hoping for. The move Paulina away from the ultimately self-serving
which mode. She was in. As for dash it's good to see him get the door. I mean really he keeps butting in where it doesn't belong and has no reasonably skilled and is least informed. He adds nothing but complications

is only there that the most self-serving reason possible. Find out Danny secret and torment him and use it against Danny. This might not be the case with dash but that's probably what most consider his motive here, but his actions to date. He usually does things to help himself or what he can use to make other people's life miserable.

We shall see
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 40 . 3/31
haha but really is it apirl first. DARN IT. I freaking hate that date and time. Gonna go hung out alone.
And I like this story. Can we have more. and why isn't the moon purple
I may or may not be in need of sleep