Reviews for Home Away
jim89 chapter 47 . 7/28
I have a feeling at half Danny's rescue group having eye twitch right now of you please explain things before we explode
I know Danny's mom is getting their probably too much too fast for her

I wonder how long to her someone else non-Phantom related secret crew crashes

As for dash man you deserve it you been a colossal jerk and apparently allergic to being trustworthy
your whole life. Why would people's only trust him with their secrets the problems or anything else in that matter

He made a point in the life of being completely useless

Then the big take away you get so this is Tucker's up to him

I really fought dash had half a brain for a moment and realize people like Tucker Danny and Sam don't
care about standing up dash at school they know it's not important they got bigger fish to fry.
He is simply a child playing big man at school
they are out in the real world taking care of business

Oddly enough that lesson here is something you would learn eventually
i.e. when he graduates high school or goes off to college hopefully it is also
come with jail times four dash actually did something stupid

Welcome to maturity knowing that you don't measure up dash

We shall see
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! All that waiting was worth it!
Ash chapter 47 . 7/26
Wow. I binge read that entire thing. It's...it's so good... Maybe even worth staying up until 4am to finish it knowing I have work today. You're a very good writer 10/10 would recommend. 3
Jessica01 chapter 47 . 7/27
Is Dani okay?
Shadow 4146 chapter 47 . 7/26
Yes your alive which is awesome considering this reality and all. Anyways glad for the update this is truly a story worth waiting for. Wish the chapters were a little longer but as they say you can't rush art. And I prefer quality over quantity.
Yaaay! You are finally back. I had given up hope that you would ever write this story again. Please tell me you won't be gone so long again? I don't think my little heart can take it. There so much left with this story and I want to see it all unfold. So please update soon.
Katpet chapter 47 . 7/26
Omg I love this so much! I just found it yesterday and I totally binge read it and stayed up WAY later than I should have. Worth it? Definitely ;D I love all the little plots you've got going on and all the little complications and people involved, it makes me appreciate just how much work you've put into this story. Seriously incredible. I can't believe how anxious I get just reading more and more and how everyone gets closer and closer to the secrets that Danny is hiding. SO awesome! I'm very excited to read more :) thanks for an awesome story so far!
Phantom J. Ryder chapter 47 . 7/25
You have no idea how happy I am to see this story again. I love everything about it. I understand that life tends to get in the way of our pastimes, so don't worry about rushing yourself. Art takes time.

Kwan's response to Dash's rant was great. :)

-Jane
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 7/25
No PP? How will Danny use the restroom?
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 47 . 7/25
ARGH! V-man! When is that fruitloop going to get himself killed but not become a ghost and just... Permanently be dead? But not as a ghost? When will the world ever give Danny a proper rest?
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 45 . 7/25
Yes Mr. Lancer, you should fear the secrets the rest of the children have. Hehe, Danny Phantom, here we come.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 38 . 7/25
WALKER! Damn you and your stupid rules Walks. I think you need to take a walk through the land of ice alone. If you see a yeti tell it that you are hunting down Danny Phantom. Wink. Wink.
XDragon WingsX chapter 46 . 7/25
*prepares for another multi month wait* this story is worth it.
Umbra.Venator chapter 47 . 7/25
Good chapter, welcome back and let the Dash head exploding commence :)
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 23 . 7/24
Sigh. Lancer, just look at your town. It's ghost infested! What do YOU think a teenage boy who is the son of ghost hunters would do if he was living in a ghost infested town?