Reviews for Home Away

0-0

that revelation was kinda uh...

0-0

ye, one word, emotionless? Not surprising for Danny?
And kinda anticlimactic.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 48 . 8/19
This is an interesting story so far! XD Even though I don't like Sam I can get past that because their relationship isn't the main focus. Hope to see the next chapter in the near future!
Huh chapter 2 . 8/1
Oh no! A door! Whatever shall he do? It's not like he has some sort of power that would allow him to get through this obstacle and talk with his obviously emotional sister? Lol. Respecting privacy I guess.
Phantom J. Ryder chapter 48 . 7/3
Another chapter! Happy day! I've really missed this story. I'm glad you're continuing it.
willow10 chapter 48 . 7/1
wow. awzome
Dani McLean chapter 48 . 7/2
This is such a great story. I love how you're developing multiple groups of characters rather than just focusing on the core group. It adds depth and makes it more interesting as everything starts to tie together. There's so much going on and I love it.
Momma Lici chapter 48 . 7/2
EEEEEEE! An update! *flails* And a good one too! People finding out all kinds of things!
I-AM-THE-LOVE-MONKEY chapter 48 . 7/2
So happy u updated yay good job
ZeroExia chapter 19 . 7/1
"Filing: Set after Phantom Planet. The Guys In White still don't like Danny Phantom, so when they come across a bunch of files that only a ghost can open in Vlad's Colorado chateau, they get the new mayor to deliver them. But while Danny and his friends are looking through the files, one of them upsets Danny and the search is on for a lost Phantom."

Please tell me this is a daddy Danny and Mommy Sam fic.
Dani McLean chapter 19 . 7/1
Is the book The House of Scorpion? I loved that book and it would definitely get Danny thinking more about his clone. Anyway, great story so far.
ChaoticMinds chapter 48 . 7/1
Well, now the secret is out. I wonder if Paulina will ever find out that he's Phantom. I think her reaction would be pretty funny. :P I hope the other A-listers won't find out. It already seems like they're already figuring out that they're royalty. (And I highly doubt Danny wants EVERYBODY to know he's Phantom.) I'm still worried about that stupid Count that is basically just another Vlad, except less powerful cause he's not a halfa. And what is going to happen to Aunt Clara? D: I hope she's not gonna be kicked out of the castle just because Garret died...
omega-z man chapter 48 . 7/1
Ah, updates, so satisfying. It's wonderful seeing what's going through Valerie's head as she comes to terms with what she already knows, as well as the a-list start to investigate. This is always the fic I'm most excited to see in my alerts.
Amari45 chapter 48 . 7/1
You have no idea how glad I am to see a new chapter. I am constantly looking up this story to see if their are any new updates because I just love it so much. And with you leaving it on such a cliffy didn't help. Thanks for not giving up. Please keep up the good work and update soon. If you need help don't be afraid to ask.
Allcoolnamesaretaken chapter 48 . 7/1
YEESSSSS! You Updated! I am so happy! Eeeeeee! This is sooo good! I love your story!
Wolfeather101 chapter 48 . 7/1
No we are SO close! This is an amazing story we can't set a cliffhanger(not really but still) and not update for a while! Please update soon this story is a real treat!