Reviews for Time To Die
theBabewiththePower chapter 1 . 7/23
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
nozomiwinter chapter 1 . 6/6
what a wonderful story,i hope you will write a sequel.
TBsInsight chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow, I usually really don't like one-shots but this was amazing...it just reminded me why I don't like one shots...because nothing comes after them! I'm really sad...which really just means that it was really good.
Don't thank me for the review...I should thank YOU for the story :)
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was beyond beautiful. You truly have amazing talent. :)
The.Burlesque.Mistress.92 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Woah, this story is freaking awesome!
Wish there was a sequel. That would
be some many kinds of awesome!

The Mistress
XOXO
nhrc chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
You made me laugh, when you implied the player, David Bowie, who indeed influenced fashion over the years.

Good reasons, Jareth gave her, let her live her life fully before returning to her.

Beautiful Even if some sad story
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow. This is great!
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
:) Nice to see a story about Sarah were she's old.
A Mistake chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
It has been a thought that crossed my mind more than once as I read many a varied Labyrinth fanfiction: Was there anything in Jareth and Sarah's relationship beyond the lust, the familiarity that came from being adversaries, the battle of wills? What would happen when those things no longer flame as scorching as it once did in the beginning? How would their relationship look like then? Would they find nothing else and just drift apart?

You've written a beautiful fic after all of it was over, that beyond their surface emotion there is actually a bond that could last longer. The story has a graceful execution; I wish you well in writing many other stories. I believe they would be just as wonderful if not more.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Honestly, I didn't think I was going to like this story. I thought it was going to be a tragic "Sarah dies" one. Thank goodness I was wrong! Very sweet and very imaginative!
applesauce 1212 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
COOL STORY
oh-you-pretty-things chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Very cool idea. ;)
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
dying and being born anew, experiencing both at the same time.

that's cool.
TaraJules chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
This was a great story.

Plus i've never read one with the same idea and uniqueness is great when its difficult to find stories of different content.
Joan chapter 1 . 6/2/2002