Reviews for Idiots
sweetme1234 chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
Awesome story ! I totally loved it
evilpika chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I like the story overall but I feel that the epilogue is unnecessary. It would have been a much better conclusion to your story if you ended it at chapter 4.
alex4879 chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
nice names for kids
alex4879 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
its super-megan-foxy-awsome-hot

like megan fox

its great that your a starkid
alex4879 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
i am bad at commenting
alex4879 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
here is your comment
alex4879 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
you're a great writer
Comet290 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
is the part where you wrote bloody hell like how Ron says it? cuz that would be like...father daughter similar alike... ;)
dramasceneqeen chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
This was great chapter
ever afters chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
AWESOME STORY! I FELT TINGLES ALL OVER MY BODY. ITS JUST SO CUTE. HAHA!
idaana chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
i love your story it was really nice
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
I really liked the story, but I feel like the epilogue was sort of unnecesary and didn't really add to the peice. Anyway, good job.
Nella1197 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
What can i say, i LOVED it! It is one of my favorite story now! I loved the ending! If you wouldn't mind, please make more stories! I love reading Scorpius and Rose stories, they are the cutest couple! :D Thanks for an amazing story, have a nice day.
theycallherkaush chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Okay, so I thought this was really cute.

The only thing is that I had to take a break after I found out that Rose had different colored eyes. I'm sorry, but that's just weird, and after I read that, I started picturing her and it just freaked me out and then I googled it and the pictures weirded me out even more. Yeah. Anyways.

Um, to be frank, I thought the epilogue wasn't needed, because it didn't really do anything. Yes, you showed that they stayed together, had kids, and used the "like mother, like daughter" thing or whatever, but I'm a definite believer of not writing things just to write, and I felt like that's what it was.

And I don't really mean to be rude or anything, yeah?

Bye!