Reviews for Odd Jobs
fictioninmyheart chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
bahahahaha! I was totally enjoying this story, but those last two lines did it for me, and they made me want to add to it my favorites!

Anyway, I just found this over at the Review Tag thread on HP FF Challenges, and it sounded interesting. I think you really did a fabulous job with keeping everybody in character, and I think the back-and-forth dialogue was spot-on!

Enjoyed it, thanks!
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh my god...*groan.

Poor poor Mrs. Weasley!
hppjdragpncode chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Really funny. I like the idea for the story, I never really thought of how they got that money for making there joke gadgets. Really good job writing this. I liked it!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was great! I didn't notice any grammatical errors, and I think the characterization of the twins is spot-on. I liked the details of the card being "more in the potato salad than anything" and the cookie crumbs scattered on the floor. Personally, I would have had Arthur a little more skeptical of their motives, but that's me. Loved the idea of an auto-converting piggy bank (can I have one?) and that they were saving up to buy gifts for their siblings. You did a great job inventing joke gifts for everyone, especially Ginny and, of course, Ron :)