Reviews for Mysterious Visitors
Max192426 chapter 17 . 10/26
Well... When is the next freakin chapter coming?!
CatCrazy353 chapter 17 . 11/23/2018
So is there not going to be any more, because this is really good.
Gothic Rain chapter 11 . 8/8/2018
Oh, I think I get it now. I kept trying to figure out which FMA you were modeling this after. I'm a preference for Brotherhood but I see this one is different. Either that or I just missed an important detail XD
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
Finally a decent crossover! Already cracking a grin and we're only on the first chapter. Also, you totally pegged Ed's character down! :D
Pyrite Alchemist chapter 4 . 4/14/2018
Delores Umbridge:
• DADA teacher for 1 year
• Second in command to Cornelius Fudge
• HIGH INQUISTOR of Hogwarts
• Pink kitten enthusiast
jessiebuss1 chapter 17 . 10/29/2017
Okay, so I know it's been a long time since you've updated this, but I just love it so much and I don't want it to die. And you were asking for input, so here's my ideas as to what could happen when Percy and Annabeth take the FMA gang to the city (These are just thoughts and ideas, no pressure whatsoever.):

-They squish together in a car/cab or something and annoy they heck out of each other on the ride there
-When they get there, the FMA gang is obviously amazed. There are many things about this city that would blow their minds: skyscrapers, subways, all sorts of stuff.
-They wander/Percy and Annabeth show them around the city, and they're amazed, but still don't get along super well with each other. There's still tension between them.
-Then, in a stroke of brilliance Annabeth decides to show them the library.
Of course, Ed and Al are immediately hooked.
-Mei settles down next to Alphonse and joins them in their studies.
-Ling wanders around for a bit, and eventually sees something he doesn't recognize/understand, and he asks Percy what it is. It turns out to be a computer, and Percy is shocked that Ling and the others have never seen one before. Of course he starts showing Ling everything about it. (Lan Fan dutifully beside her prince, and also rather interested in the strange invention Percy is showing them.)
-Annabeth and Winry decide to go back out into the city, and leave the others to their devices. They end up sincerely talking and getting to know each other. They end up sharing a bit about their pasts, despite the sensitive issues they both have there, and end up really connecting.
-Back at the library, Percy and Ling finally get tired of the computer, and decide that they're hungry. They opt to go find something to eat. Ed, Al, and Mei decide to research a little more first.
-Eventually the whole gang gets back together at a restaurant or cafe or something somewhere. By this time, they're getting along much better, and the awkward and slightly hostile tension between them is gone.
-They're walking along and end up getting attacked by monsters or something. (Because of course that always seems to happen to Percy and Annabeth. Plus, maybe whoever is behind the transmutation that send our FMA friends to PJO's world decided to send something after them). Something big, and hard to fight, where they have to work together to bring it down. It could happen somewhere near the water so that Percy can be cool and use his powers. Sometime during the fight Ed ends up having to reveal that he has automail (cuz he kinda needs his super cool celestial bronze automail blade).
-Maybe someone gets injured at some point during the fight, and Mei gets a chance to use her medical Alkahestry afterwards.
-All-in-all, they work together to bring down the monster, and it brings them together. They finally start being open with each other, about themselves, their situation, pasts, etc.

And that's all I've got for the moment. Those were just the ideas that came to mind when I pictured all of these wonderful characters going to the city together. You don't have to take any of these ideas, but I just thought they were worth putting out there. I really hope you end up continuing with this story, using my ideas or not. I really like what you've done with it, and I would love to be able to read the rest of the story. I understand that life is busy, that other priorities arise, that real life happens, and that sometimes interests in stories and fandoms change. But I really LOVE this story so far, and I think you're doing a great job. :)
Sylphrena33 chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
Also, you are totally right about Ling's immediate first priority after the fight. :) Oh, Ling... :)
Sylphrena33 chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
I like it. :) However, I think Ling would have finished the duel by saying, "I win" or "you lose, the victory is mine" in that low, confident, serious voice he uses when he means business.

I really love this fic so far by the way. I've been looking for a good PJO FMA fic out there, and yours is by far my favorite that I've found. I really liked a couple others, but they were never finished, which made me sad. I also really like that you continue to edit and perfect your chapters after you post them. There are so many other writers that don't, and just settle with whatever they first spat out on the page, even if they could have improved it after receiving reviews and feedback. But you don't do that, and I really appreciate/admire that. It is one of the marks of a good writer, in my opinion. :)

I'm excited to continue to read this! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/12/2017
Please update soon I love this fic.
SansTheLanguage218 chapter 14 . 3/29/2017
Great story! You know you can always start with HoO and stuff. It would be interesting to see the characters interact with the Romans.
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 17 . 3/22/2017
Id love to see more
Nyx the Author chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Damn, this already looks amazing, I hope you keep working on this!
IdioticLaptopUser chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
"see you guys next time" my ass
craftybookworm25 chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
It's been more than 3 years. Please don't give up on the story, I really liked it and thought it was great. I hope you decide to write more.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/21/2016
you know when you said that the yea was 1916 the first thing to come to mind was the 1916 Easte Rising and all the leaders and events that led up to it.