Reviews for I've Heard It Both Ways
Novabunny5 chapter 14 . 8/2
I swear you wrote me into this. My name is Heather, my favorite color is pink and my lucky number is five... Are you stalking me? No, just kidding. This is a very good story. :)
motherdrukker chapter 30 . 5/5
Oh my god this was so GOOD! I love how Shawn actually tells them about his psychic powers instead of just becoming a better (and more real) psychic detective to the others. I can't believe there is no sequel tho (and probably won't be cuz this was finished in 2012) but it was amazing! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT COOL THINGS SHAWN CAN DO WITH TRAINING!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/3/2015
I need a sequel you can't leave me Luke this
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
This ain't a scene this is a goddam arms race!
Sorry I had to
cosette141 chapter 17 . 7/29/2015
Oh my gosh. Chuck reference. YES
WhisperingFantasies chapter 30 . 4/23/2015
Noooo! That was such a SAD way to end the story! Why do you hurt me in this way? It was a great fic, though. Nice job.
WhisperingFantasies chapter 29 . 4/23/2015
I am severely loving this, so disappointed there's only one chapter left! I've kind of been missing Gus in the last few chapters, though. But, Shawn had Ryan and that was great. I can't get enough of Shawn being a real psychic!
WhisperingFantasies chapter 24 . 2/18/2015
Wow, the end of the chapter there was like something out of pushing daisies! _
I hate hate hate seeing Shawn so affected by this psychic thing. A joke, a smirk, and a prance are almost always how he deals with things, so to see (well, read) him so serious is upsetting. I love how he always feels better with Gus around, their friendship makes me happy :)
WhisperingFantasies chapter 22 . 1/20/2015
Ooh, the telekinesis thing was interesting. Our poor protagonists. Shawn gets psychic powers and suddenly they all have to deal with a bunch of paranormal happenings. One thing I don't quite understand: did Jim's son die in the original roller coaster crash and was there to derail another one, or had his son died in a separate crash so Jim used his abilities to cause the crash that Shawn was investigating?
WhisperingFantasies chapter 20 . 1/16/2015
Aah, I am really loving this story! Poor Shawn, with all this crazy psychic stuff happening to him. I know I for one would really not enjoy the experience. You wrote this story so well, though! Everyone's in character and the story and idea are both fantastic, and I can see everything happening. I am going to go read the next chapter right now.
WhisperingFantasies chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
Haha I love that he named his toaster! Rory, nonetheless! I miss that wonderful time-travelling, centurion nurse! I also really love how delightfully in-character everyone is, it's impressive. I can hear everything in the characters' voices. I did NOT see it coming that Henry already knew, and I kinda like that you seem to be bribing Ryan back!
WhisperingFantasies chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
Haha I love this! Of course they'd go through all that just for a cookie recipe! And I love how completely unnecessary it was for Shawn to go in through the skylight when he could have just walked through the front door.
WhisperingFantasies chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Gus casually eating fries while everything else is going crazy around him made me laugh, it's so hilarious yet in-character. Lassie almost smiling at the end, too, made me smile. After all the time those three spend bugging him, he's gotta admit his life wouldn't be as fun without them.
WhisperingFantasies chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
I am absolutely ADORING this fic! Practically perfect in every way! I love how accurately you write the characters, too. I always thought it would be so great if Shawn actually was psychic, but I guess fanfics will have to do. And that's not so bad if they're as fantastic as this one! I really like how Shawn is dealing with suddenly having real visions, it seems very in-character.
Alatar Maia chapter 30 . 7/26/2014
Noooo Shawn! Is there more of this story?