Reviews for Love Is Like A Sin
peace8579 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Please please please update, this is sooooooooooo good! I CANT WAIT TO READ THE ENDING.
MyLittleRachy chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I'm loving this already.
ady58802 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
What happens next?!
whycantIdeletemtfuckingaccount chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Woah! This was GREAT! I'm so sad that it's been 3 months since you updated this! Please tell me that you'll pick this up again! It's just getting exciting! xx
whycantIdeletemtfuckingaccount chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Poor Arthur! D: You better be nicer to him in the next chapter o. Or I shall be angry! *fangirl*
Luci-Marlena chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
yay an update!

why do i have the feeling that will's been the one fucking around and was infected by someone else? hmmmm... curious... but really, i dunno why but i feel like he's with someone else/had a one off in an attempt to get over merlin/revenge when he was mad... then again i could just be completely wrong.

i liked that bit where arthur confronted merlin about the condom and asked him how early on he trusted him *squee* it was perfect

and it sounds horrible but i found it completely hilarious and wonderful that merlin was literally just using will for sex in order to distract himself, but it still wasn't good enough haha. i dunno, i think i just hate will *shrugs*

this is fantastic, hopefully all rl stuff is going much better for you and can't wait to read more!

maliceofhumansacrifice chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Nice story. The STD was a nice twist too. Made a story about a lawyer dating a mentally disturbed teenager that much more interesting. I am looking forward to the next update. Good luck with your school, by the way.
Grizzo chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Can't wait to see them on a real date in public!
bluestargirl1 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Awesome! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Suthish97 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
this is an awesome fanfic. thought it was forgotten abt. so glad you updated.
vivafabrique chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
I'm so so glad you continued! Somehow i find this story utly beautiful!
TriCladdagh chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Ok so where is the rest of this great story? I mean I'm hooked if you keep writing I'll keep reading and enjoying...I love the way that Arthur can't seem to stay away from Merlin and then there is Merlin and his attitude I mean OMG ...Please tell me that there is more coming and that this story isn't over! Please please please
thetreasure11 chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
There needs to be more of this, like say ten more chapters?
Luci-Marlena chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
omg this is fantastic. you should have WAYYYY more reviews!

*shakes head*

i LOVE your merlin! the way he feels about his parents and his relationship with arthur... it's fantastic-amazing-wonderful-great-brilliant.

i hope you can continue soon! i'd love to read where this goes!

Kat chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Such an in-depth story. I feel strangely connected to the characters, it held my interest the entire time. I felt bad for Merlin, but was slowly soothed by his friendshipishness with Arthur. So sweet, dark, romantic, sad, and sexy.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »