Reviews for I'm going to marry an underage contestant!
Just here to say my own opinions so don't say any carp about me cause I say what I want to say so to start of with your fic;! every single character is so out of well character they are so unlikable from tdi Courtney is just not her she sounds so well stupid and as for Chris he sounds like a toddler and it sounds so immature I think you probably wasted some time and that it's just a disaster and to top it off you didn't even finish it so what's the dam point of making the fanfic if you don't finish it you need to get your facts right on the characters this was one of the first fics that was not like actual character and hate to say this but the fic wad just horrible your time and my time was wasted on this I really hate it I don't like it and even as a guest I say what I want to say cause this was so not worth my dam time
sCaRrEdLaNdScApE chapter 68 . 9/10
Uh. What the hell. I hope this is not serious? She's about 16 and he's probably 40 something. And he's an abusive rapist and Courtney's really out of character. This fic is horrible.
Kortni chapter 28 . 7/11
lmbo xD
snowcloud8 chapter 68 . 3/5
Excellent story! In real life, I would have NEVER thought of shipping Chrisney, but only in your fanfiction universe, do I see a real mesh of some interesting characters. I'll admit; there are some parts that I would never believe that someone sane would ever do, no matter how it was versed. And while part of me is sad that Courtney just dropped her dream of going to law school completely without ever venturing back to that fact, you make up for it by keeping the characters in character and not turning them completely into a lovesick puppy love couple. This story has been my guilty pleasure for 48 hours and now, I have no idea what to do with myself now that I'm caught up, so you BETTER update! LOL Can't wait for more!
Demhouser3D chapter 68 . 2/13
What?! You almost quit?! This is my #1 favorite story on this site DX
Siren of The Dark Seas chapter 68 . 2/13
pretty cute
Hugh Takinamee chapter 68 . 2/12
YES! FINALLY IT'S BACK! It's nice to see Courtney try to have some bonding time with Chris! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 67 . 12/23/2014
Loves it.
watching and waiting for mores!;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I'm really dying for more.
Love your work:)
Moon's Cat chapter 67 . 11/28/2014
This story is amazing n.n I can't wait for more,you rock!
Guest chapter 67 . 11/15/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 67 . 11/11/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! You make me love this couple!
Guest chapter 67 . 11/8/2014
every time i read a chapter i end up loving this more and more. Can't wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 67 . 10/17/2014
I have a happiness fueled heart attack every time this is updated! :)
Toko chapter 67 . 9/24/2014
Yeah! Do an AU chrisney but please, don't make Chris to old. Anyways, a AU Chrisney would be awesome! Keep doing this stories, they are really good.