Reviews for Thicker Than Water The Vampire Remix
jj chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
reread still wowed
jackita chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
kakashi hottest vampire is my dream cast actually, I want to be Iruka sensei...jajaja!
It was great :)
jj chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
wow i like this is there gonna be any more?
yaoichallenge21 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Wow, very interesting and an interesting twist to Kiterie's story. I'm a huge fan of Kiterie, but that one definitely had a one shot feel to it that I appreciated, but this ones different. I get a feeling that if you wanted, you could continue this story and put more into and behind it. From what you gave us, it brings up questions about what will happen next, but Kiterie's story, well, lets just say its obvious what was going to happen next without even having to consider it, haha. *evil grin* This story tho makes ya wonder what will happen next? How will Iruka learn to come to terms with his unavoidable future with Kakashi? Will Iruka learn to love him or live his life loathing Kakashi til the end? Will Kakashi fall in love with the Iruka tho is insecure and only need Iruka for his blood needs? Will Iruka give in to his 'masters' will? Will Kakashi make Iruka a vampire? Its an awesome plot bunny and I think if ya wanted ya could make it into more, as long as Kiterie doesn't mind that you do of course, alot of the first chapter was Kiterie's idea, ya know, but still. It wouldn't be a bad idea to continue. Anyways, I just wanted ya to know that I saw future potential in this story and I think it could be appreciated, but its really up to you. Either way, this is an awesome twist and I enjoyed it even for a one shot. Great job. Ya really turned it around, haha. I'll probably check out more of your work later, so til then. *bows and exits*
walke chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I wish it had another chapter :'(
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
DUDE! Should have been longer!
cienne chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow! This is a better vampire version. I didn't read it at first coz' I was so sick of vampires, heh. Glad I decided to. _

Great job. Probably one of the best vampire fics I've read. Seriously.
Chibi-akuma-no-kage chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I love this story. Its so amazing. I was looking for a Vampire fic and found this and its perfect. I hope you continue this story. )
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Very very good. Loved the part: "He'd be an idiot to challenge it. Part of him wanted to be an idiot. That same part of him also wanted to kneel at Kakashi's feet and let Kakashi take over his life for him. He didn't listen to that part." Wonderful. _
nuttyfruits chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Woah.. This fic is cool~~ Please continue! I hope all goes well with Kakashi and Iruka. :)
vixenfreya chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
oh... sequel please? this is really interesting... ]
Kick-Aft chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
interesting. i look forward to more of this story.
mp.rago chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
version of kiterie's was a great success in terms of pure comedy, now it is totally different to feel the loneliness and the need to Iruka and the powerful presence and mastery of Kakashi ... it really has some loose ends, or maybe it is my I want this to have a sequel.

I do not speak English and I think it appropriate that referred to not understanding anything about my comments so I apologize, but I liked it so much I wanted to leave his adactacion recognition.

RAGO