Reviews for An Error Between Seat and Keyboard
peppermintmilktea chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
I love it. I love the way it was written and it was so adorable and heart warming.
Missingwings chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
Aww! So cute! I adore FrUK, and your characterization of them was great! Well done!
kitty chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
great story with heart warming plot! i really loved it!
starryclimes chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
Great fic! I love their relationship and the way you write them.
Batshepardspie chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
I just. I cant even. This is perfect. The biggining was perfect, the plot was perfect, the ending was hilarious, this story is amazing. I love it so much.
maplepancakes99 chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
...It's official, you have won me over with this story. I already loved every bit of sweet adorableness in it, but then you went and referenced my childhood. How could I not love it?
Crazed King chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
Bloody Frog! Ruined a perfectly good ending!
Kalina chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
That was sooo CUTE! I love France x England stories, and, despite it being perhaps the cheesiest, fluffiest, sweetest, most predictable stories I have ever read,it's also one of my favorites. Keep on writing.
The-Prince-Of-Pirates chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I love this story! It was probably the best piece of FrUK I'd ever read. I probably shouldn't be reading it since I'm supposed to be writing a multi pairing story that omits FrUK. I get easily distracted...
Okay, thanks!
The.Gemini.Twins12 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Fun fact: Paper doesn't come from trees in the rainforest. Poplar trees are grown on tree farms for exactly that reason. I'm a horticulture major in college and we learned about this recently. .

Pollux of the Gemini Twins
Kierra chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
lol how funny it was in french I laughed my heart out of my chest! lol
Shiralala chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Kyaa! too much
Shiralala chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Cracked up silently because my sister and mom are still asleep
BUT I CANT HELP IT ITS JUST TOO FUNNY
Shiralala chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
YES I SHIP PRUHUN AND ANOTHER FACEPALM SPAMANO FOREVER
THE BTT IS MY LIFE
Shiralala chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I just totally facepalmed.