Reviews for The One With Knotting
spnfanforlife chapter 1 . 4/15
Holy shit that was HOT! Hold on gimmie a minute *fans self* please tell me there is more I would live to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Please write more! I loved this! :D
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
...is there more?
Lucy chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love love love this story! Soooo hot! I have to tell you that you would make this reader, and many more I'm sure, very happy if you were to write a sequel. I am in no way telling you that you have to or anything, I just wanted you to know that if the inspiration strikes there are readers, like myself, who would more than love a sequel. Once again, great story! Have a nice day! :)
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Holy crap wow
Nightingale101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
AMAZING! i love it!
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Whoa. I would have loved to see more with this.
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
wow
Destiel Forever chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Holy Shit, That was Hot, It Was Amazing,G.O.D!
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
yummy! it'd be nice to see another chapter or sequel where dean is pregnant and them dealing with it and lots and lots of more animalistic!sex
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Okay, first of all, that butt-muncher commenter that hated on this is an idiot who should know better than to read something that they don't like. Can't stand people like that.

And I loved this. I really did, but hilariously it took me a while to get the "change" that Dean went through. This was really good in all ways possible.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING!
SAMBADASS chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
..HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!1
Z chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hey, just wanted to say that i love this story! It had great details and descriptions in it, and also... obviously... *coughs* That was hot...very hot...very very very hot... *wanders off with mind melted*

- P.S. if i ever actually make an account i am totally going to favourite this, and you as an author :) Ignore the comment of the imbecile above me... (or below... i have no idea how that works.)Have a nice day! :D
Effiny chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I can tell you're a furry. That story was sick, please do us a favor and don't write any more.