Reviews for Discreet Is The Word
chrisolu chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OMG please continue. I will be reading more of your stuff. very hott :)
kiran9437 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Why do you hate Sebastian so much? :(
ShadowWolf6061944 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
You should keep going it's a great story, fun to read, well thought out, plus it's just entertaining, so please keep going! I can't wait for the rest of the story, good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Gotta say I don't read alot of femslash but I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I always wanted to read someone's take on how Furie would come back, you have GOT to keep going with this.
Sphinx chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Whoa hold the phone, how did furie get free isn't she meant to be chained to the bottom of the ocean, anyway i love this pairing even though i did NOT see it coming i thought it was going to be Regin. lol.
Jaden chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
You have to continue this, theres just too many unanswered questions, like when did Kaderin and Furie first get together and whens Sebastian gonna find out and why hasn't Furie gone back to Val hall and how did she get free, update soon please.
C.B chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Continue it please, this is like the only IAD fic with femslash in it and the fact that Furie is in it just makes it that much better, and I just want to say bring on the Sebastian bashing cause I never liked him.