Reviews for Green Eyed Monster
Thank you for not changing malfoy! I hate when people turn him into a super nice guy, because it defeats the point of writing about malfoy
I'm only on cc halter 2 but this is already in my top 2 favourite harry potter has a sister stories!
Camille785 chapter 93 . 1/13
PLEASE UPDATE! The best story ever! I just looooooove Audrey! Please please please please please! Just please update! I know its been two years but just finish it! Its sooo goood! You have real talent its incredible! I adore the story!
SalvatoreChick chapter 93 . 1/3
I am literally so disappointed that this story isn't finished. I love it so much I just want to know WHAT HAPPENS!
pottiehead101 chapter 93 . 12/27/2016
This story is actually amazing! I honestly haven't been able to stop reading it since I started a week ago. But now ... please update! I can't wait to read what will happen next. Audrey is an awesome, fantastically written character, and I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen when she's reunited with the golden trio. Or with Draco!

Anyway, this is one of my favourite fanfictions. And please update 3
shadespeare chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
Since you've last updated I've read this story a total of three times and I have to say, I prefer your story to canon. At this point in time, I thought I would be annoyed that you haven't updated but right now all I am wondering is if you are okay or alright. You haven't been on twitter either. Even if you don't want to continue this story, please just let us know that you are alright. I am thinking the worst and I'm honestly a little bit scared. All the best and happy holidays xx
Bittersweet chapter 48 . 12/26/2016
Y'know, being Christmas and all, my family has a tradition of watching all the Harry Potters this time of year. It's something that is almost foundational, in our home; my brother and I grew up with it, thanks to the love my mom felt towards JK Rowling's masterpieces, and my dad is happy to stride along for the ride. Though the books are infinitely better, I must admit, watching the movies made me mad. All this time, I was seeing HP's flaws and was wondering when Audrey would show up. You have bewitched me, and I'm sure, thousands of other readers with your imagination, one so powerful that I beg for it to be concrete. This is my second time reading this. Peering over the reviews, I noticed that you had plans for the seven books; like, how Malfoy would be a witness to Audrey's torture in Malfoy Manor. I really wish you would go on and continue to write. I understand life's powerful presence can steer us from our fictioutious fantasies, but the gift you have bestowed us with this GEM (lol) is epic and concrete. I think of this story all the time. I think of possible outcomes and endings, but what am I to say? You know the truth, you are the author. We are nearing the 2 year anniversary since you last updated. Crazy, how time flies. Please. I don't know if you have more plotted out, if you're too busy writing your own fiction, but please, update. I am positive you will be welcomed back in open arms. I can attest to my own delight, if you were to update - even if it's just a sign of life. You haven't been active on Twitter either. I hope all is well. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Xx
hpLOVER04 chapter 93 . 12/26/2016
Plz Cary on writing the fanfic plz
zare.downey.okumura chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Rereading this fanfiction for the millionth time... I still bope for the day you'll update this... Please do. It's been over a year. Literally hundreds of people are waiting.
abbygayle chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
...You said you won't drop this story but it's been a year... and this is like the nth time I read the book. Anyway, thank you so much for this masterpiece. You have like...3k reviews telling you how amazing you are but I don't care. You're simply amazing so you should know. Seriously, CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?!
Scorpion6955 chapter 93 . 12/10/2016
I want you to know how much I love this story:
I have started reading it over week ago, all 93 chapters, over a million words, for over a week. That means that I have been downloading chapter after chapter on iBooks so that I can read it at breakfast, on the bus, before my classes, after my classes, sometimes during my classes, at lunch, when I'm supposed to be socialising with human beings, in the shower, when I go for a walk, before I fall asleep. I am literally obsessed. It is literally your fault that I got four hours of sleep every single night.
So... unless you want a reader to go insane, I suggest you upload another article instalment as soon as you can.
I doubt it this needs to be stated, but I will anyway. I fucking love Audrey. She is grade O-bitch and has a phd in badassery. I love your writing style. I worship your own plot. And I marvel at the secret to your brilliance. Please update so, I mean it.
evangeline15 chapter 93 . 12/7/2016
Please upgrade! are you alive? We need Audrey and Draco together and happy ... please do not leave the fic :(
Guest chapter 93 . 12/5/2016
Oh, please continue this! It's such amazing storytelling. Audrey is cheeky yet relatable. Every chapter keeps me interested unlike some where there's ups and downs. You've kept it consistent and interesting for all chapters. On another note, as much as I love Fred and his sweet adorable self, I'm still hoping Draco and Audrey make up. They had so much passion and intensity that I just have to know what happens with them. Thank you for the great story so far!
Guest chapter 88 . 12/5/2016
Oh I love this. I love this so much. This is wonderfully written and plotted out. It's so beautiful. It's been a wild ride and I can't wait to get caught up.
thatmagictouch chapter 92 . 12/4/2016
Rereading the story for the nth time. And yes, there were many tears shed. I absolutely love Audrey. She is my favorite oc that I have read about in fanfiction. Not to be stalkery, but I follow your twitter account and I got a notification that you followed someone last week. Does that mean you are still active? Your readers and I would love to know if you are ever going to update again or abandon it entirely. Because of you, I went back to the fandom. There is so much wonderful things said about you in the every growing comments. People still love this story and it has resonated somewhere with them as it has for me. And even if you don't update or reply, I would feel comforted that if you read this you will have felt all the love for your masterpiece.
3,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »