Reviews for Green Eyed Monster
Guest chapter 98 . 3h
Hi, I saw your twitter post on how you get less review than usual. I don’t use twitter, so i will just gonna put my thoughts here. Personally, the story is more exciting with draco and audrey together, i know their relationship is not your main concern. However, you said it’s only a few chapter left.. the last chapter when they got apart again, it really broke my heart. Audrey can certainly do a lot of things by her own, but it’s more fun if draco could be there for her.
brb bbe chapter 98 . 11h
Well, this is just absolutely wonderful. Audrey and Harry are back together again. It's such a complex relationship, filled with the right amount of resentment and jealousy, and I really do think I've missed it.

I didn't manage to get to comment on the last chapter, mainly because I've been so busy, but I just wanted to say that this story continues to leave me so impressed. i don't think I have spent more than one month without re-reading this story. I keep coming back to it - maybe it's because the characters are so brilliant, or maybe it's because everything is just so well thought out and paced perfectly.

Can I just say that Audrey and Draco's last kiss was just ... painful? While I'm so hoping that they can get married, and have a brood of little green eyed, blonde haired know it alls, I am really worried that this is the end. I know we're only a few chapters away from the final scenes, and I have to say, Egypt, that I'm truly going to have to mourn this story when you complete it.

I've been reading since I was a teenager, and now I work full time and am a proper adult (shocking, I know). This story has made me into a better writer, and has shaped how I write my own characters. I just wanted to thank you fro that, genuinely - you've made me into a better writer, and that's just bloody brilliant. I don't really use this account anymore as I write on ao3 now, but I keep this account purely to get updates from this story. Ah, I'm going on, I know.

To the chapter in question: Ron and Audrey were just delightful, Fred (my god he makes my heart crumble) and bloody hell that KISS. Just perfection.

I really can't wait to read what's in store for Audrey next - purely because I'm SO happy that Harry and Audrey are re-united. While there has always been a conflict between them, at the end of the day, I feel they are the only two people who will ever be able to understand the other completely. Maybe that's why they clash so much - because the other can see them for what they truly are.

Thanks so much for the last two chapters - it has made my month to be updated so quickly. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter, but I'm sure it'll be worth it if we do.

Also, just realised I didn't log in with the last review! So now you have two, long rambles! Sorry :D
Guest chapter 98 . 11h

Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 98 . 9/15
And they’re all back together again! This was such a bittersweet chapter and dear god please don’t kill Fred in the later chapters I can understand why she did it but damn WHY did she do it! I can’t wait for the next chapters what else is Audrey going to cook up and My gosh when she sees Harry “dead” ahhhhh
Curiousmaq chapter 33 . 9/15
Brilliant! Knocking some sense into Harry. Could've done without the detention threat though, rather cheapens the coming apology.
Curiousmaq chapter 32 . 9/15
Of course my previous comment would have its hyphens removed to make it look bad. This work's got me switching back and forth from canon novels to this. A mix of nostalgia and surprises. New and old. I love it. It's almost as if you were writing while double checking the facts and not just writing from memory. Although I'm not sure if Audrey will ever stop being so... exasperating, when it comes to her thoughts about Harry. It's like she has a one sided feud with Harry half the time. The other half is dedicated to others . I'm still a bit miffed he didn't tell her about the dragons though.

Is it really being delusional if you mention things that are pretty much accurate? Well, mostly. Or do people just don't like it when you list all your accomplishments.

I thought there was a dreamless sleep potion. Not sure. It would've helped with the sleep issues.

How does someone with an entire brood of kids not keep healing supplies? Tut-tut Molly.

Audrey really should stop comparing every thing she does to her brother. No one else seems to. Well, not as much as she thinks anyway. At this point, I wouldn't be against them being left somewhere so they can have a proper venting/screaming session.

You made a pretty good riddle with the sphinx. I wonder if you'll make a prophecy for Audrey as well.

The one life you said you'll save. From Sirius, Hedwig, Snape, Fred, Dumbledore, Tonks, Remus, Voldemort (for all I know, you might), Dobby, Nagini (this love for animals may be a bit annoying here) among others. I really can't guess. If it were up to Audrey, it'd probably be Snape. She, thanks to her exasperating comparisons to Harry, wouldn't try as hard to save Sirius. I do wonder if you'll use the Avada on Sirius like the movies or the stupefying spell from the books. Considering you used the furious Figg, it might be the latter.

Now I'm just writing down my random thoughts. This is basically a multi-chapter mashup review/comment. With most questions here probably answered in the next fifty something chapters I have yet to read.
Curiousmaq chapter 30 . 9/14
Audrey snaps in front of reporters, Ministry officials, judges, three schools, teachers, annoying grindylows and Mermenthat's fine. Harry snaps around 6 close peoplehe's a temper tantrum throwing sissy. Her very much biased mind is probably why I love reading this. Just as long as it doesn't get them killed.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 97 . 9/14
Oh wow talk about stuck! she can’t leave and then Harry was spotted though this could be the distraction she needed! They don’t know she isn’t with harry they said boy and girl! so hmm and if i remembered right Ron was back with them by then so maybe it’s some weird plan to help her
Afaidjdllsgagakall. So curious as to how Audrey will destroy the horcrux or if it will Remain canon with Ron doing it... and I’m wondering what the locket would sayy to Audrey (: I feel as if she’s overcome so much of the bitterness within her but then again she has been through so much... I can see that the locket would see and target that.
DanicaRem chapter 98 . 9/13
Hello! I've been reading this story for I guess years now. Even when you took a break from it I would still check in to see if there was a new chapter. I'm sorry to say that I don't know if I've reviewed it. I saw your tweet earlier today and I figured I should let you know how much I love your story. I've never been a huge fan of people pairing characters with Draco. They usually make him a twisted monster or a pansy. Your story drew me in due to its sheer length, but I read a million words in about a week. I love Draco and Audrey together. These past few chapters have been wonderful. I've been waiting for them to see each other again and I was soooo excited when I realized they could. My heart was beating so hard when he realized he was dancing with Audrey and not Astoria. I wish that they didn't have to separate again when they just realized that they still love each other. You are seriously playing with some strong emotions here. Even after the heartbreak of that goodbye, Audrey's interactions with Ron were pretty great. I really have no clue how you're going to change the Manor scene, but I can't wait to get there. Keep writing! This story is a bright spot through the stress of classes. I always drop everything I'm doing to read a new chapter. Hopefully, in the future, I'll also stop to leave a review.
Curiousmaq chapter 24 . 9/13
Very captivating. The visions were trippy as hell. Still kind of miffed she missed the appearance of her parents' echoes here. She just decided James wasn't important because he's dead just a few chapters ago.
Jazba chapter 98 . 9/13
Have I mentioned how much I love this story? Because I love it! Audrey's journey is incredible. She has come so far from the first chapter and your writing has come so far as well. As someone who began this story while in high school in 2011 it's crazy to realise that this story is coming to a close soon. Drea's story is a brilliant one and I cannot wait to read more, but at the same time I kind of hope you drag it out a bit more. I'm hoping Drea stays with the trio for a little while, if only to knock some sense into them. I honestly cannot wait to see how the final battle is going to play out, there are so many loose ends that are being tied up. I'm super excited for the next meet up with Snape and Audrey, and may I add that the previous chapters were incredible, team Slytherin all the way, Daphne, Theo and Blaise are just so perfect. Also, the amount of chemistry between Draco and Audrey is insane! Honestly I wish there was an Audrey in the real books just for the pleasure of her sass and witty comments. Anyways, thank you for writing such a brilliant chapter!
Pancakestack chapter 98 . 9/10
Lol all I could think when Ron and Audrey left the bar was “They didn’t pay!” I really liked this chapter and I keep thinking how worried Mrs Weasley must be that they’re not back. I don’t think Audrey should be with Fred because he just doesn’t understand her on the same level tht Draco does. Even at the Manor Fred kept telling her to run and trying to protect her when everyone knows she hates being treated like a damsel in distress. Draco understands her and treats her like an equal. I hope they get to be together at the end :)
fairyninjaM4 chapter 98 . 9/10
Ooo! I really likes this one, although I was enjoying aubreys side quest(you get what i mean lol) I wasnt really sure where they were in relation to cannon. so I got super excited when I realised ron and her were going for drinks! very smooth transition, it took me a minute or two to realize the significance. So they are reunited and I cant wait to read the next chapter. Once again, thank you for the story.
When will the next chapter be out? Love
This story