Reviews for Green Eyed Monster
Guest chapter 93 . 9h
Are you going to finish this...?
Gambito chapter 93 . 8/13
I absolutely love this fanfic! Please write more.
Savvy0X chapter 1 . 8/8
You. I read this on a leap of faith that you would back to update this because I read the reviews. Honestly, the first 20 chapters I almost gave up on this story because I did not really like the writing and I felt alot of things were cliche. I stuck it through because I had hope things were going to improve. They did. Immensely so. I found this story way late in the game but watching your writing evolve was spectacular and the relationship development with Draco was so realistic and natural. Not only that, bur you have circumvented the Mary Sue beautifully. I see myself in this character in many ways. And its because of her flaws. I know life happens and gets in the way and you've been away for a long time so getting back in the swing to write this story will be difficult, but for the sake of my sanity and the sanity of the community you have gathered that follows this story, PLEASE COME BACK! I have been on this website for over 10 years and I have seen too many amazing authors jump ship in the middle of stories and leave me and their fans hanging. Yes I'm guilting you, sorry not sorry. But I still message some of those authors every few years begging them to back and I don't want to add you to the list. Come back!
Much Love
Savvy
animeislife324 chapter 93 . 8/3
Im begging you,please update and continue this amazing story
thatsteph chapter 93 . 7/29
Hello! I'm going to start by chiming in along with the rest of your readers in saying...PLEASE tell me that you'll be back to finish this story!? I have to admit, I've been pretty spoiled these last few weeks, flying through chapter after chapter without having to wait for an update, but now I'm desperate! I hope that you can find it in you to continue this amazing story!

That being said...I am absolutely blown away by this story. Your writing is so detailed, your character portrayl is completely believable and your story is something ranking with what Rowling made up herself. I love watching how Audrey interacts with the members of this world, she honestly fits right in. There is humor, action, pain, romance and magic unlike anything I've ever read in a fan fiction.

I love Audrey's progression, not only in her romantic life but in every relationship she forges in this story. I have become so connected to not only her character but your version of each and every character in this story. Her connection with Draco is absolutely something out of this world. I love watching them being pushed together and pulled apart from every angle. Having to deal with the reality of their choices and their unfortunate fate of falling in love with someone who is supposed to be your enemy. Draco's character moved amazingly from a taunting fourth year, a confident fifth year to a deeply wounded and scared young man during sixth year. It was amazing to see it through the eyes of someone who cared about him. I could go on and on about their connection and their story, it's truely real and beautiful.

I truely love each and every thing you have done with this story. Watching Audrey come into her own has been a beautiful thrilling journey. With it being so close to the end for these characters I would love for you to pull out your keyboard again. I will literally be your personal cheerleader if that's what it takes. Being a slytherin myself, I couldn't possibly leave these characters behind! Thank you for this amazing story thus far, absolutely bewitching!
Please please update! I've been reading this story for a while and really love it.
zakiyah23920 chapter 93 . 7/9
Hey, I went onto your twitter page and discovered that you've decided to start up writing this story again. I really do think that that is fantastic news ( I've been following this story for a while as a guest reviewer), but there does not seem to be anything new since a couple of months ago. I was wondering if you've decided to stick to your declaration or if you've changed your mind? I just wanted to ask because I don't want my hopes to be dashed! This is a truly amazing story, and it would be such a shame for you to have given up on it.
Please update. Please. You said you were back, but it's been months since we heard anything... pleeaasseee you can't get my hopes up and just leave me hanging!
KnightTeru chapter 25 . 7/3
this chapter gave me my first tears of the story!
KnightTeru chapter 24 . 7/3
WARNING OF BAD USE OF ENGLISH: as in my english is bad and im sorrg for all the confusing sentences in this comment. i love this story so much! like, the way you write is flawless! the english is amazing and it just flows so well. but i hate the fact that in chapter 24 there were so many visions, i kept on thinking about when she would get to the part about cedric or when she would wake up. it was very long and i just couldnt wait for something other than visions to appear. i do not mean offence! your writing is amazing and it is so hard to find a story as well written as yours. and thats why im glad im reading it! i love the way nothing is rushed, andrea is such an amazing character i cant help but feel that i relate to the character so much! although im not very talented in anything in particular. especially my english! like man do i need to learn more! but anyway, this story is terrific and caant wait to read it all! (since at this moment im only on chapter 24)
evangeline15 chapter 92 . 7/2
Please, when you decide to return ... you must kill Fred. That would be the most wonderful thing to see. Fuc*** ing insect.
I like to read chapter 93 . 6/26
"Delena Worshipper: This story won't be abandoned, I promise you. I even have a backup plan in case I die...really random and extreme, but I do". Good story but it looks pretty abandoned to me.
thatirishblond chapter 62 . 6/26
you made the story your own man srsly this is so good k bye
thatirishblond chapter 62 . 6/26
"who killed you, miss Potter?" duuuudeee what kind of fic would include the bloody baron and make his interaction with the main character so hfksvsls idk how you do it but you really make it seem as if audrey had been a part of the books all along i mean you fit everything so well? i love these kinds of details you added that make the hp universe be so moch broader ? am i even explaining myself rigth ? i just love this story so muuuch 3rd time reader here
blouwoods chapter 1 . 6/15
I saw you posted a new chapter in audrey's prelude, but i want to reread your story before reading it because it's been so long (im glad you're back though!).
Just reading your prologue gave me the chills! I sont think i could ever get tired of reading it tbh :)
3,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »