Reviews for Hope
this story was awesome :3
Prettyprincess chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I love it :) I give you a thumbs up
shepweir always chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was a wonderful escape into the mind of SH. This was well planned out.
ivory-sword chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Very well done! It IS hard writing a realistic in-love Sherlock! I think you did a brilliant job. I'm afraid to get to that point in my fanfiction...
thestarlitrose chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I FEEL SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! How does this not have a billion reviews? Omg!
Zora Arian chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ouh, i really like this fic. SOO GLAD Molly isnt really dead :DDD PLEASE CONTINUE to write more Sherlolly fics. I am dying here, what with Sherlolly fics being scarce in this website, and the internet in general... :(
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I liked how you had Molly fake her death instead of Sherlock faking his. Very sweet.
Cattie V chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow! That was amazing! I saw the vid and I love how you went with it. And yes, I can imagine how hard it would be to write Sherlock in love, but still in character! Great job!
England's Rose chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
What a fabulous story, even as a one shot. The characters were brought to life and their voices were in my head as I read. I do hope you will consider maybe another chapter? Or, possibly a sequel as this was so beautifully done. With all the trouble and strife in real life land, it was lovely just to read and escape into Sherlock's world for a change. Each scene was played out to perfection. You have a real gift for storytelling. Best wishes ER