Reviews for Further Fan Fiction Follies
abfirechick chapter 29 . 3/9/2014
Great addition
stareagle chapter 29 . 12/14/2013
merry Christmas to you too- love the holiday stories - thankful for authors who share with us
binkeybella chapter 29 . 12/13/2013
Aw, this was sweet, thanks, Gail Cregg! And Happy Holidays to you and Mr. Gemcity!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
and isn't it such a shame that some really good authors with some great fics have been bullied off this site.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
exactly! too often you see reviewers (usually unsigned guest. go figure?) leave bad reviews about some character being gay in a fic. or being with this person you don't like. and there will be a warning right there at the VERY beggining of the fic. for all to see. yet for some reason these people miss it or just bad mouth the author just to make waves. what a waste of time.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
why would anybody use this to begin with? and. so quick. easier than pressing down "shift" and then finding the number key with the "&" symbol on it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
thank you! this has peeved me off for years!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
this one doesn't bother me all that much. just all long as they use the right one.

i hate when writers use a possitive when they mean a negative. or vice-versa.
scousemuz1k chapter 29 . 12/13/2013
Fluff is decompressing, as you say, and tinsel-covered fluff tied with a big red bow and a sprig of holly does no harm at all. Thank you for standing up for Christmas fluffies!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
and then there's hear, here. where, we're, were. witch, which. our, are. yup, seen that before. oh yeah! seen, scene.
alix33 chapter 29 . 12/13/2013
"Let go of the year's stress" instead of "years stress".
For me,, Christmas and New Year cause more stress of their own.
Please accept, with this review, this reader and reviewer's gratitude for NCIS fics written in 2013.
aussiebabe290 chapter 29 . 12/12/2013
I love it
diana teo chapter 28 . 3/26/2013
Fanfic Friends Forever!
binkeybella chapter 28 . 3/26/2013
Thanks once again, Gail, for your poetic insight. It would be nice if all would read and learn from it!
scousemuz1k chapter 28 . 3/26/2013
You know I've been on the receiving end,
And seen it happen to more than one friend;
Most bashing reviewers are wusses,
Because they stay anonymusses.
(OK, not all - some are brave enough
to identify themselves, but most just bluff)
Some bashing writers warn you first,
A character will come off worst.
That's honest, you can only blame
Yourself if you read and think it's a shame.
But polite words are so much kinder
Than hurting with a stinking blinder -
Eveyone loves one who others have hated,
So your wise words are much appreciated!
Thanks, Gail!