Reviews for Further Fan Fiction Follies
Gottahavemyncis chapter 30 . 7/31
How wonderful to see your name in my inbox - and to read your latest 'Ode'. Hope all is well, loved this installment and do look forward to more...when you have time, of course.
Thanks!
DS2010 chapter 30 . 7/31
Love this one
DS2010 chapter 19 . 7/31
That is so true and folks need to check their posting. To many stories end up with funky code and formatting...
DS2010 chapter 16 . 7/31
That is so true what you said. If you don't like something, there is no need to rant on the author, just move on, it is almost a form of bullying to be so cruel to people who put hard work into their written stories.
DS2010 chapter 13 . 7/31
That for the grammar lesson's on Bear and Bare people tend to forget these simple rules.
DS2010 chapter 12 . 7/31
Love the odes
TnJAGAz chapter 30 . 7/31
Beautiful!
alix33 chapter 30 . 7/31
Welcome back to the party! I missed you!
scousemuz1k chapter 30 . 7/31
Some people never review to be kind, only waiting to shove the knife in the moment you write something they don't like. Well tough, it makes you just go on writing more of the same, just to annoy them more. Or at least, that's what the Hack does. To those who offer support, in all its shades from constructive criticism to pure gushing to one word 'yay!'s, we all say a hearty thanks!
The Hack says it's fewer for number, and less for mass - like fewer diners eat less soup.
Love,
Genny.
cuchulain chapter 1 . 7/31
Very good. Tres bien. Gutte. My spell checker is spinning dizzily.
Michael2 chapter 17 . 7/31
OC's are important, unless every fanfic has the NCIS agents arresting each other.
abfirechick chapter 29 . 3/9/2014
Great addition
stareagle chapter 29 . 12/14/2013
merry Christmas to you too- love the holiday stories - thankful for authors who share with us
binkeybella chapter 29 . 12/13/2013
Aw, this was sweet, thanks, Gail Cregg! And Happy Holidays to you and Mr. Gemcity!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
and isn't it such a shame that some really good authors with some great fics have been bullied off this site.