Reviews for Other Lives
anonymous giggler chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wow. That just gripped my heart. YOur writing is heart wrenching. The grammer was a little bit off, but don't let that slow you down. Keep writing!

By the way, I didn't know there were still Pretender fans out there! Now I'm really excited!
Cattie V chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Interesting...keep it up! I can't wait to see what other ideas you come up with.
Cattie V chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Ooooh! Another neat twist!
Cattie V chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Haha. That was a nice little twist.
helikesitheymikey chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
*snickers*interesting

I hope you'll do some more stories in this universe with Parker running and Jarod chasing.

totally funny that she was comparing him to Pepe.

he needs to watch Looney Tunes...and get some Pez.
Nancy chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Well, MP had the courage to go forward, to go to Lyle in spite of her knowledge of him. Will never know what might have happened due to the "one gunshot enough to change the world", but he would never had the compassion, the heart that Jarod has.

Thanks for the posting - look forward to the next one.
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Oh, poor Miss Parker! I don't think her brother would have been able to take Jarod's place though.
Nancy chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Very good ending of this posting - I was unhappily considering that the chained person was our Jarod, but - whew - found out that it is Lyle with the three viewers in the Tower being MP, Jarod, and gentle Angelo. What a reversal ! What a surprise! Keep it coming. The good guys are in charge - just don't let them succumb to the dark side with their power as the others before did. Angelo's quiet words, "Mr. Lyle...broken," and then his smile speak volumes. Looking forward to another posting. Thanks for sharing with us.
MaryMatthesen chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Whew! Love the reversal! Thanks for writing and posting!

I *have* to see if I can find the show on DVD...
BarnOwlJareth chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Aah! AAH! Aaa-actually, this was surprisingly easy to picture. I'm not going to lie, all three of them definitely have the potential to play villains. (Especially if you put them in the right lighting, you know? Give Parker shadowy eyes and Jarod creepy cheekbones and Angelo... is always sort of demented, so he's totally good to go anyway.) But aw. Poor Mr. Lyle. He's too good-looking to be all foaming at the mouth...
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Oh this was creepy! Jarod, Miss Parker and Angelo as the Triumvirate running the show. And Lyle, yeah, Angelo is right-he's broken for good.
CanonAntithesis chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
great series. this one was much more upbeat than the first

can't wait to see what you write next
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
The old switcheroo! Ms Parker is on the run, and Jarod is chasing her. This one made me smile instead of cry. She got him but good!

One of the other reviewers asked about the first chapter, that then Jarod and Ms Parker woke up and lived happily ever after. Can I also request a scenario in which they do just that (doesn't have to be happily ever after, just more happily than sadly?) It still frustrates me that this couple never got together on the show or the TV movies.
boohoo chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
You should add your stories to missing pieces!
BarnOwlJareth chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
And... then they woke up, right? And lived happily ever after?