Reviews for Bound By Law
Mycurtainsarewhite chapter 1 . 7/13
Awww cute, I like.

I haven't read a yj fic that gives Gordon time and I'm liking it. Especially since Gordon actually is a significant part of Batman's work in a way. The dynamic of Gordon noticing ROBIN's absence is cool too and just the whole he's a gosh darn sincerely good guy in grueling Gotham.

Awesome work!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 3/18
Aaaw, Comissioner Gordon being all worried and wanting the teens to know how to work with cops if the need ever arrises and that he's available for assistance. The way he describes Batman's quirks and his POV in general were grea and quite fun; can I get another like it? Haha :)
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 3/5
That was cute. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
This is really heartwarming :) great characterisation all around, your Jim, Bruce, Dick and Wally are particularly delightful :)
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This was really clever, I quite like the relationship you show between Batman and Commissioner Gordon, and between Gordon and Robin. Those bits were my favorite, but meeting the team was fun to read, too, and I really like that Commissioner Gordon wants to look out for all of them. Little does he know that his baby girl will be one of them!

Susana
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Mad cool, bro.
time2read chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Great ch!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Aw, Gordon :)
Cute idea! Definitely very believable that Gordon would wonder what happened to everyone's favorite little bird.
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus a cute idea!
Keep up the good work!
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This is cute. I wish they had put stuff like this in Young Justice. I was actually quite disappointed that we didn't get to see more of their training and meetings with people's contacts. I find that sort of thing at least as interesting as fighting villains, so I with the series had more of it.
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Awwe, that was sooo sweet! Oh Gordon, you :D
katsai25 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I'm such a fan of Commissioner Gordon and his relationship with Robin, in particular. This just hits all my happy buttons! Thanks so much for posting.
Stronger123 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Awesome! Could you continue this? Maybe make some more chapters of the teams perspective of the commissioner?
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is wonderful :) I've always loved the Commish. He's such a nice guy :)

I can actually see him doing something like this. I really can :)

His standoff with Bats at the beginning was great. Made me chuckle a few times :) I also liked how he interacted with the team. I was really sweet :)

The whole thing leaves me smiling. :) I love this a lot.

-Bobby Corwen
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Nice!
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is now my headcanon. I love Gordon, and this is just perfect!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »