Reviews for Bound By Law
a person d chapter 1 . 9/19
I'm beginning to find it hard to believe that all of these brilliant stories were written by an actual human and not some immortal being imbued with power over short stories or something
Star-The-Writer chapter 1 . 5/26
Gordon comes over Saterday afternoon for lunch. All the Gotham cops hears about his new nesise and nethews. The team shows up at the station with coffee and cookies. Barbara thinks she has six eyes watching her after Gordon tells the team about her, her best friend Dick is laughing and she doesn't UNDERSTAND WHY DICK STOP
hodges2 chapter 1 . 3/4
omg i love this XD 3
jj chapter 1 . 2/3
nice
Barbie of Asgard chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I love uncle commish! It's adorable!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Nice, another person telling the team to watch out for Robin. Heeheehee and the kids forgot he deals with Batman and would know what they are doing. I'd love to know what their thoughts were during this, 'Watch out for Robin, like we'd do anything else.' 10/10
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
cute and awesome
Mycurtainsarewhite chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Awww cute, I like.

I haven't read a yj fic that gives Gordon time and I'm liking it. Especially since Gordon actually is a significant part of Batman's work in a way. The dynamic of Gordon noticing ROBIN's absence is cool too and just the whole he's a gosh darn sincerely good guy in grueling Gotham.

Awesome work!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Aaaw, Comissioner Gordon being all worried and wanting the teens to know how to work with cops if the need ever arrises and that he's available for assistance. The way he describes Batman's quirks and his POV in general were grea and quite fun; can I get another like it? Haha :)
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
That was cute. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
This is really heartwarming :) great characterisation all around, your Jim, Bruce, Dick and Wally are particularly delightful :)
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This was really clever, I quite like the relationship you show between Batman and Commissioner Gordon, and between Gordon and Robin. Those bits were my favorite, but meeting the team was fun to read, too, and I really like that Commissioner Gordon wants to look out for all of them. Little does he know that his baby girl will be one of them!

Susana