Reviews for Unexpectations
anonymous chapter 10 . 2/27
Please update soon! Its an intriguing story.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 10 . 2/19
Poor Maron and Chiaki. What is he planning to do? How is he going to make her understand or help her? He's the only one she trust in his civilian form. He better stay with her, even if she tries again to kick him out!
MARONxCHIAKI forever!
Please UPDATE really soon!
;-)
PamixMarci chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
I feel like writing a review again.

I really like Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, so I like an other plot, than everybode knows already.
You've done a good job so far and I like to read more than these 10 Chapters.
It is a great turn to see that Maron is refusing Chiakis help, but still appreciates it a bit (at least in a corner of her mind)

I like your choice of narration it lend the story what it needs.

I really hope to read more in a short time, because your plot is great so far, as your writing style.
It seems like you informed yourself about everything before you wrote it down or better to say uploded it.

Many greets.
Otaku-Okami chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
While I have not watched all of KKJ (it was too repetitive for my tastes), I have read all of the manga which is 10000% better in my opinion. I also don't generally read this type of fanfic, either. Nevertheless, I actually like it. There is something about it that always brings me back, and I'm not entirely sure what it is. Keep up the good work!
keks chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
I just read the whole story at once!
It's really well written and i can't wait for the next chapter.
I hope you update soon! :)
brizzy13 chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
I am glad your back. I have, and I am sure others have, been anxiously awaiting your return. Great chapter, as always.
kittywitchy chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
Update!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
please update soon! this story is great!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
awesome story can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
This is so awesome
keep up with it I have to know what will happen
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
What chapter did she get raped?
ally chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
so good cant wait for the next chapter!
teddyBearcookies chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
AWESOME!
Lover's Red Rose chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
DAMN! I never expected a kaito to be able to be possessed! Also Maron is PREGNANT! WOW but it is a good story so please update the story soon k