Reviews for Stargate Equestria: Incursion
CelineSSauve chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
I would love to read more if you ever return to this story!
highlander348 chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Is this story dead? :(
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
cool story
Starstruck-Strings chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
...Sorry to bother you, but are you planning to continue this? It's one of the few crossovers with both of these fandoms and it's such an interesting story...
professorsawyer chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
Why didn't you finish this story?!
The master of the game chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Nice story. Keep working on it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
SkiesOfJadedLight chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Point of order: Twilight's magic isn't blue, it's magenta/pinkish-purple.
MARINEav8r chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
When is the next chapter coming?
Kadaj5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I hope this can be updated soon.

I'm more then willing to provide a few ideas of my own that would hopefully allow you to continue this and fill in plotholes caused by what happened in the canon, but only if you're willing.

Thing is, so many people want to see this story to its end, and so many people want to see how this will turn out. As I've said, I'm willing to help, but only if you're willing to receive it.
floatingmangocake chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Don't suppose you and/or this is still alive?
Zaralann chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Nice chapter!
oddhack chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
This series is a lot of fun, and I hope you'll get back to it someday. Jack and Rainbow are ridiculously cute together.

Eventually, I'd love to see the Elements of Harmony take on partially-ascended Anubis.
thebluninja chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Aww, this shouldn't be the end! It's good writing, and you leave us wondering how SG-1 succeeds! Or Jack's reaction to the Mane Six using the Elements of Harmony!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
When is this story going to end?
thebluninja chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
" free the princess if she's not in another castle" - ... Damnit, Jack, I was right in the middle of drinking! Do you know how painful it is to have Coke come out your nose?