Reviews for Bride of the Water God
Keirekun chapter 14 . 6/15
UPDATE PLEASEE OHH YOU'RE SO CRUEL FOR NOT UPDATING UNTIL NOW! IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS! *sobs* I wanna know what happens next XD
Aimy chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
OMG. I swear, I cried at the last part. It was tooo heart touching y'know? Most fanfics would end with a jappy ending, but this one has a different ending making it so much better. This fanfic kind of gave me feels, but most of all, it gave me a lot of laughter. I loved it. One my fav fanfics. You did a great job! KEEP GOING! YOU'RE TO GOOD AT WRITING FANFICTIONS!
crangelique chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Sigh... I am torn with this story. I mean, I really like it because it has something to do with fantasy and gods and goddesses. I love Miku as well; in fact, she's my favorite vocaloid. However, I'm not sure if I like the "newer" version(kind of) of Miku, who is prone to crying. I get that she is sensitive and she's only human but I don't want her to break down a lot of times. It's a good thing that Kaito is there to keep her in line. Speaking of which, they haven't resolved their issue yet, right? I find it clever as well that the synthesizer name is utilized as the name for the world of the immortals. The characterization is on point (your take on the characters, I mean) for the most parts. However, you should be careful because with each character development, you are standing on shaky ground. The decisions and the emotions that corresponds to them must be neatly done. Len is a confusing character to me, even with me knowing that he has "amnesia". There are some mistakes, but I ignored them in favor of seeing what's next. The plot is a bit confusing but I'm waiting to see how it all plays out. The pace of the story, though, is sometimes rushed, especially in the last few chapters. There are many questions, but very few answers. It's killing me. .

And, yeah, I hate the villains. Miki and Neru included. I've had enough of these crazy people. One insanely-in-love Len is enough (points to Miku). Ted and Mikuo are not evil enough for me; they are too handsome for their own good. Nobody beats Lord Matsuda though.

I love the fairies. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
W-why XD LEN DONT YOU DARE LEAVE MIKU! TTTT
euls chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Pls Update Update this story its so AMAZING ! i want to know who will miku end with :3

-Sincerely
-Shinochan
OhimeChama chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
OMG I feel sorry for your two heartbreaks *hug* I felt that also
And, I cried at this chapter! It's just- Len- UGH LEN YOU KAMIBAKA! (Is that even a word?! XD)

Anyway, this is so good and it just made me burst into tears 3 in a good way
Oh, I also like Jay Park 3 XD well, this is random 3

waiting for the following chapters Faitoo author-chan! 3
Pokegirl185 chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Haha! Len WOULD do that!
Pokegirl185 chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Aww...cute and awesome chapter!
Pokegirl185 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014