Reviews for Go Your Own Way
The Devil In Me chapter 30 . 6/24
I just finished reading this story for what must be the 4th time around, and I am in awe about the fact that it still effacts me the same way: I still laugh and cry and over all feel for the characters. I think you are so very talented and just wanted to let you know
Klaine Fearlessly And Forever chapter 28 . 2/16
You did an amazing job. I have read alot of Klaine fanfiction and so far I would definitely put this book on my top list with "The Sidhe", "A Master's Creation", and "Temptations Mate." This story has been a rollar coast but I will say that I gladly enjoyed the ride. I bet Blaine's mom is smiling as she's holding Jame's hand as she watches Evan sound asleep with his head on Blaine's chest. Both sleep as Kurt and Lily talk quietly and Carole's and Burt's glazes shuffle between the pairs, smiles lighting up their faces. I still remember the first chapter and what a change the last chapter was. Everyone has changed so much and with hope, I see that Evan will slowly change too, or not change but learn to open up more and not only feel loved and love others, but to love himself too. The purpose of falling in love is not to say that that person changed you but to say that I felt comfortable enough to be myself around that person. Blaine was only the way he was at first because no one was there to accept him or for him to be comfortable around but with Kurt he was opened to a whole new world. He learned to loved, to be loved, and most importantly to love himself. He fell in love and all the black and white in the world slowly fainted away as he slowly filled with color.
KlainePickles chapter 6 . 12/16/2017
He's not just some floosey!
The Crystal Pen chapter 30 . 11/3/2017
Hey congrats on your book. I enjoyed reading this and might even pick up your book by the end of the year. Blaine's crude remarks will stick with me always by the way.
KlaineyDays25 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
I swear I keep coming back to read it every 3 months. This is amazing, I love it!
ravencarr chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
You got me at "thanks, babe"
ohhhhhhmygod. another cool ffic for me to marathon~~~
Guest chapter 28 . 4/18/2017
AHHHHHHH
Guest chapter 26 . 4/18/2017
333
Guest chapter 23 . 4/17/2017
my babies don't deserve this I'm crying
BlackProdigy chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
Hello, I've been reading this story on and off for a while when I get time off from work. Let me say it's a masterpiece. I was kinda iffy about how Blaine came on Kurt so aggressively but I guess I'll understand why in later chapters.

This is a very good story, no wonder you've gotten over 5k reviews. I'm also following Death of a Bachelor too. You have a intriguing writing style and your words just flow.

Keep up the good work.