Reviews for Go Your Own Way
Ok please, and I ask this with my whole being, this is one of my oldest and most favorite fics and it’s one of like 5 that’s left in this site. Pls pls pls put it on AO3 so I won’t lose another :’(
Gleek417 chapter 28 . 2/22
this is one of the best fanfiction I've ever read! I cant describe how much I love it
Crochet nut chapter 28 . 11/30/2020
That epic was one of the best stories I've ever read. You included all the elements of true characters suffereing teenage angst and first love and struggling (together) to find their true place in this prejducied world.
I truly hope you get everything you want in the future and you see this review/comment.
Last of all thank you, it was agreat few days of reading and even until the early hours for several nights.
erg chapter 26 . 11/21/2020
Is it wrong of me to have hoped for the last several chapters that while Blaine was out of the picture, Karofsky would make a move? Yes, I've answered my own question but I still wanted it, to pull it in a slightly different direction. I personally love when a story is wrapped up in Kurt and Blaine and their families with a little bit of friends involved, all of mine are that way too, but I kind of wanted to see some of that go down too.
Silvertikal chapter 29 . 8/23/2020
Absolutely lovely story you have here. I'm really happy that you tied it off with the epilogue, and congratulations on the published book.
Silvertikal chapter 2 . 8/22/2020
Mr. Robertson (or whoever the Lit teacher was) called Blaine by his last name in the previous chapter, so Kurt's confusion on it in this chapter doesn't make sense. Loving the story thus far.
Catarina chapter 29 . 7/15/2020
I knew it, I was always thinking that this should become a published book, congratulations!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/15/2020
Beautiful and amazing and this should be a book.
Catarina chapter 23 . 7/14/2020
This is amazing, I have no words.
Catarina chapter 15 . 7/13/2020
This is amazing, congratulations, really, the idea is great but what I really love is how you wrote it, I could actually imagine Blaine hugging Kurt and showing vulnerability through his eyes and everything you wrote. Thank you for this fanfic, it's my favorite Klaine fanfiction by far and I have read at least 20.
Twinmom chapter 28 . 5/27/2020
Totally awesome. Sexy, fluffy, and angsty. Perfect Klain. Excellent writing, great story. Thank you
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2020
no, KURT IS SOOOOO A TOP!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/23/2020
Sweet!
Romi.AltErLoveEmiliaco chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
Hi. Maybe you never see this message, I don't know if it is still possible to contact you here, because from what I could see for more than a year that you have not published. I want to tell you that I am from Argentina, and a couple of years ago I read your story Go Your Onw way and loved it a lot. At the moment I am a fan of a Mexican couple of a TV show, and I would very much like to adapt your story to Spanish and that couple. I hope that I can count on your authorization. Greetings from Argentina. Thank you so much! I wait for your answer.
ROMI chapter 1 . 10/10/2019