Reviews for Go Your Own Way
Catarina chapter 29 . 7/15
I knew it, I was always thinking that this should become a published book, congratulations!
Beautiful and amazing and this should be a book.
Catarina chapter 23 . 7/14
This is amazing, I have no words.
Catarina chapter 15 . 7/13
This is amazing, congratulations, really, the idea is great but what I really love is how you wrote it, I could actually imagine Blaine hugging Kurt and showing vulnerability through his eyes and everything you wrote. Thank you for this fanfic, it's my favorite Klaine fanfiction by far and I have read at least 20.
Twinmom chapter 28 . 5/27
Totally awesome. Sexy, fluffy, and angsty. Perfect Klain. Excellent writing, great story. Thank you
no, KURT IS SOOOOO A TOP!
Sweet!
Romi.AltErLoveEmiliaco chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
Hi. Maybe you never see this message, I don't know if it is still possible to contact you here, because from what I could see for more than a year that you have not published. I want to tell you that I am from Argentina, and a couple of years ago I read your story Go Your Onw way and loved it a lot. At the moment I am a fan of a Mexican couple of a TV show, and I would very much like to adapt your story to Spanish and that couple. I hope that I can count on your authorization. Greetings from Argentina. Thank you so much! I wait for your answer.
ROMI chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
Nevrandil chapter 28 . 9/25/2019
Wonderful wonderful

Adore everything about this. _

Ps: There were quite a lot of typos, but nothing too bad :)
Nevrandil chapter 23 . 9/24/2019
His dazed, glassy eyes flickered up into his head before back down to Kurt's gaze, some of the blood from the cut on his forehead trickling down into his eyes as he mouthed something to Kurt.

Absolute panic flooded through Kurt's mind as he managed to work out the last two words. Love you.

Oh god..kill me now

Excellent chapter..

Nevrandil chapter 20 . 9/24/2019
Burt Father of the century.. seriously.

Have I mentioned how much I love these two boys and the way you've written them?

Nevrandil chapter 19 . 9/24/2019
Ugh this is so perfect.. these two are so perfect.. that scene in the night.. perfect... the morning.. perfect.. *sighs happily*

Nevrandil chapter 18 . 9/24/2019
I'm not crying.. YOU'RE crying..

Nevrandil chapter 17 . 9/24/2019
Blaine

Am not sure, but I think in the last chapter you wrote that his mother died when he was 14 and here he is 6 (like the first time it was mentioned). Just fyi :)

4,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »