Reviews for Go Your Own Way
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Blaine is hilarious XD He behaves with Kurt as if they were boyfriends, lol.
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Kurt's sparkling comment made me laugh XD The blood sucking is kind of gross and hot at the same time. Blaine is such a tease! :P
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
I love that Blaine has a glowing academic reputation even though he's a 'bad boy.' So unexpected XD
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I'm a hardcore Klaine shipper who has been like year an a half in this fandom and I'm starting to read this fic nobody will shut up about just now. I'm a slow reader, so I find it hard to get around to read 100k fics. But I'm glad I finally started with yours )

I love the beginning. Can't wait to know more about Blaine's backstory. It is actually comforting to know that the story is finished, lol. That wait I don't have to wait anxiously for updates :P
Coni chapter 29 . 1/11/2015
Congratulations! I love this story and I'm already waiting to read the book.
RMG3000 chapter 29 . 1/11/2015
Thats amazing! Well done! I'll be looking for it!
CrimsonNight15 chapter 28 . 1/9/2015
Hey I'd just like to say that I actually own your published story of "Go Your Own Way" and I have to say that I absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/2/2015
that is amazing news!
bkaddictjk chapter 29 . 1/1/2015
Great news! (I know I'm a bit late... :S) Will this fanfic be taken down now that it is going to be a published book? Or will the book version be different enough for it to stay online?
tballz chapter 29 . 12/31/2014
Re-read this story. Still loving it.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
Congrats on the GYOW book. This is by far my favourite fanfic and love re-reading it!
As sequel will be good too!
Can't wait!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
So happy for you!
You know, we think of this as "our story" because you belong to us!
You always will!
Ellen
Merry Christmas and an especially HAPPY New Year!
FlyingShite chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
Oh My God. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH! I don't even know you (personally) but I've been following this fic since the very beginning and every fic after that, and I can honestly say that I'm SOOO proud of you! I've always been so grateful that someone as talented as you was apart this fandom and now you're getting a book deal and I'm just so. freaking. happy. You deserve it!
holyverde chapter 29 . 12/25/2014
CONGRATULATIONS OH MY GOD I DEFIITELY BUY IT! I DEFINITELY BUY YOUR BOOK! OMG IM SO HAPPY I COULD DIE :') *hug you tight* you really deserve it!
Writeratheart92 chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
THIS STORY IS LITERALLY PERFECTION!
4,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »