Reviews for Go Your Own Way
Guest chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
Congrats on the GYOW book. This is by far my favourite fanfic and love re-reading it!
As sequel will be good too!
Can't wait!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
So happy for you!
You know, we think of this as "our story" because you belong to us!
You always will!
Ellen
Merry Christmas and an especially HAPPY New Year!
FlyingShite chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
Oh My God. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH! I don't even know you (personally) but I've been following this fic since the very beginning and every fic after that, and I can honestly say that I'm SOOO proud of you! I've always been so grateful that someone as talented as you was apart this fandom and now you're getting a book deal and I'm just so. freaking. happy. You deserve it!
holyverde chapter 29 . 12/25/2014
CONGRATULATIONS OH MY GOD I DEFIITELY BUY IT! I DEFINITELY BUY YOUR BOOK! OMG IM SO HAPPY I COULD DIE :') *hug you tight* you really deserve it!
Writeratheart92 chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
THIS STORY IS LITERALLY PERFECTION!
Writeratheart92 chapter 26 . 12/24/2014
LOVE IT!
Writeratheart92 chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
SO HOT!
Klaine14forever chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
I kinda need like a breath mask cuz I'm am running out of air from excitement that is so amazing it kinda sucks that you have to change the character nes but a great story is a great story none the less. I am so gonna buy your book BTW! Ohh and Congrats to you and your hard work!
IcyBabe1069 chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
Congratulations! This is amazing news. I look forward to purchasing Go Your Own Way when it becomes available. :-)
HellsGate969 chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
Congratulation on your success. I have followed your story from the beginning and I think if any story deserves to be written, yours is definitely one of them. Anyway Congrats again and I hope it's a success.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
r u going to have to delete the fanfic
Andrea Criss York chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
CONGRATULATIONS! you really deserve it, because this fic is awesome, brilliant, fantastic and all the good adjectives that exists!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
OMGG congrats! That is awesome! This is a fantastic story! I can't wait to see it published. Keep writing :-*
4,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »