Reviews for Go Your Own Way
lilyvandersteen chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
Wow, congratulations! I'm looking forward to it :)
gleeker88 chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
congratulations! i'm super excited about this, i cannot wait to hold the book itself in my hands c: "Go Your Own Way" has always been my favorite fanfiction and gah! this is amazing!
Klaine-and-Kliss chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
congratulations ! that's really great ! I love your storie and I look forward to read the sequel ! happy hollidays :)
MrsMusicAddict chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
Ooooh congrats! That's so awesome! Might check it out if I ever have some money I can spend, hahaha! And that sequel surely looks promising.. Can't wait!

But seriously, congratulations! This truly is amazing, you deserve it!
CurlyGleek chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
Congratulations! That's great news and very well deserved :)
DurMeleth chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
Yay! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! Your work is really worth it. I remember the first time I read this story I told myself "this could be a book without doubt, I so well written!" so it's not really a surprise, but it's still joyfull ! :D

Can't wait to read it! :D
xCaellachx chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
OMG! I am absolutely thrilled for you! I've always counted this as one of my favorite fics. To know it's going to be published... Wow! You can bet I will be there ready to buy a copy. Big hugs and huge CONGRATULATIONS!
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
Amazing!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
Congratulation on publishing! I love this story! and I'm so excited about that sequel! Have a fantastic holiday!
klagana1 chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
Congrats on all of that! It was such a good story! Are all the different one shots going to be included?
Guest chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
I am so happy for you! Your story is great! And I am really excited for the sequel too!
Curtainedfoil chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
Woah, congratulations!
zelazny-gemini chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
I am so beyond excited for you. This is my favorite story on this site. I've read it over and over and when I saw this email I squealed. I am defiantly buying a copy when it comes out and can't wait for any sequel you may do. Congratulations!
Knight of Caeli chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
Congratulations!
amyosten chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
Congrats! I am so excited for you! This is such wonderful news! I can't wait until I can buy it! Good Luck with your rewrites! If you need anyone to give feed back let me know! I'd love to help out! Lots of love, Angela
4,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »