Reviews for Go Your Own Way
Klainiac1427 chapter 28 . 7/30/2014
I literally have stopped counting how many times I have read this fan fic. This was one of the firsts ones I read back around March. I was laughing, crying, yelling and cheering for these boys all throughout reading. The depth in character is astounding! I don't believe I could ever stop reading this fan fic if I tries. Definitely one that I will always return to. Love! Oh and I forgot to mention how well the smut is written, well done! ;)
MamselleRose chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
Absolutely and totally loved it. Thank you so much. It's such a beautiful and moving story and Klaine are just perfect on it. I'm gonna read the OS you wrote about it by now. But still, such a wonderful one there. Thanks again.
Klaine14forever chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This little asshole seriously!
Zayde chapter 28 . 7/3/2014
I can't, I can't... I actually can't, omg *starts crying for the thousand time*
jp chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
This was an incredible story! I loved how Kurt and Blaine love each other. How Burt grew to love Blaine as his son. Hiw Finn easily accepted Blaine. I loved that Carol and Blaine had such a special relationship starting when he was 6. I loved Puck was Blaine's best man. I cried, laughed, became nervous, scared, and loved throughout this story. You are talented! Please keep writing and thank you!
jp chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
You are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
God...what l would pay to SEE this on GLEE! Amazing!
Mia chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
You made me cry, and for that I congratulate you, because I'm not emotional. Amazing chapter...
lilyvandersteen chapter 28 . 6/17/2014
Wow, this story was spectacular. I'm getting more Fifty Shades of Grey vibes than Glee vibes, if I'm honest, and Blaine isn't much like his namesake on Glee, but the whole story was absolutely gripping, and I especially loved the way you portrayed Burt and Carole. You're a really gifted writer. Please never stop writing, whatever the subject matter. Looking forward to reading more from you!
Erizibang chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
I just read the part about the alabaster skin and then it hit me... this was finished waaay before the episode when Kurt gets a tatoo... :O!
Writeratheart92 chapter 28 . 6/3/2014
I absolutely adore this story!
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Awesome. Love that Blaine isn't his typical sweetheart self.
IcyBabe1069 chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story! You wrote it beautifully. Now I have to go read more of your stories :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
God this chapter was so funny I enjoyed it so much
scrapmom chapter 28 . 5/1/2014
Ok, I know this was written years ago, but I just found it so I felt I needed to put in my two cents. I'm not sure if you are still writing or not, but I hope so!

I love bad boy Blaine, and this is, by far, the best one I have ever read! Your character development was perfect. I didn't feel like Blaine' s personality changed too fast or Kurt deviated from his character at all. The way you slowly revealed Blaine's background to us, helping us, like Kurt, understand why he was the way he was made this so believable.

The story sucked me in from the beginning and never let go. You had me laughing, crying and hoping throughout this story and I found myself wanting to read it fast because I couldn't wait to find out what happened next, and then making myself slow down so I wouldn't miss anything. I was excited for it to end and disappointed too.

So I just want to say thank you for the amazing ride!
4,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »