Reviews for Go Your Own Way
Jamiejo7984 chapter 28 . 3/19/2014
Wow. Just wow. What an amazing story! And talk about a roller coaster ride of emotions. I don't think I have ever been so hysterical over a fan fic as I was when Blaine and Kurt were attacked. I was SOOO happy when Lily came to Kurt and Blaine's wedding, too. I was sobbing. Thank you for writing this!
amrawo chapter 28 . 3/14/2014
AWW I loved this! It was perfect!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/11/2014
This was amazing. It was so fun to read, even cried at some parts. Recommend reading it. Five out of five!
Thaliag.2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Wow. That's all I have to say is wow. This story is so amazing. You have portrayed the emotions so well that I felt most of them myself. I've only cried from one author's fics before and your story made me cry. Like actual sobbing. I really loved your portrayl of Blaine, because sometimes people take the bad boy thing too overboard only to drastically change him back to canon Blaine a few chapters later. And then I loved Kirt so much, you had a perfect balance of vunerability and fierceness. Burt, Carole and Finn were amazing. I loved the character growth, because I could actually see it happening. And Lily and Evan and Cameron and all of your OCs were so amazing and well rounded. I can't wait to go check out your other fics.
Nicolene B chapter 28 . 2/26/2014
Absolutely amazing! ! I loved it! Beautifully written, and if you ever get around to it I would LOVE to read more about little Evan Hummel as he adapts to his life with Blaine and Kurt! Thank you for the wonderful read!
jobelle516 chapter 23 . 2/17/2014
You tube vid doesn't work. Blast it. And you made me cry!
BGuate224 chapter 28 . 2/16/2014
Watching Blaine's progress has been atonishing and beautiful. The fact that Kurt readily accepted a lot of the baggage tugged at my heart strings. AND WHEN THEY WENT TO ADOPT AN OLDER CHILD MY HEART EXPLODED OKAY?!
I'm not usually one im for the whole "badboy" persona people like to stick the boys into but I readily loved and enjoyed your story! Thanks for the laughter and the tears and all of the feels.
Ugh, Burt. You seriously are father of the year..
jobelle516 chapter 28 . 2/15/2014
sniffle, wipe nose with purple handkerchief!

thank you for the trip, the ride, the good, the bad, the wonderfulness of all of this.

I'd love to write and tell you of niggly picky things, but you've got no message box.

so it probably doesn't really matter.

I suppose you've seen all the You Tube vids that are out there, about this story of yours? That's what brought me here, curiosity of the vids I found. And I think they've done your story justice.

Okay, well take care and all that. Thanks again.
blackboymagic chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
ohmg listened to this song before reading the song part and wowee... hawttt
TuscanyRose chapter 28 . 2/14/2014
I want to laugh and cry and sing and sob all at the same time right now.
It's so amazing how Blaine went from a beautiful disaster to an amazing, shining man. He's sp grown up, yet so goofy and sly like the old Blaine.
I really adore how close they remained throughout this whole story. They went up and down, spun all around, and still stuck together like Elmer's glue. It's so amazing, so beautiful, it just makes me want to cry!

I hope for someone to find a love like Blaine and Kurt did in this story- though perhaps with less of the intimacy ;)-. It's something I can actually hope for my little sister to have when she grows up, or maybe for my little brother. But it really just makes me realize how lucky I am to have another human being that loves me back like Kurt did Blaine and vice versa.

This story spoke to me in so many different ways. Not just because Kurt and Blaine were gay, there were so many more common things in this story. It made me remember when I first met my girlfriend, and how lucky I felt, still feel, to have her.

And as a matter of fact, Lacey's read this story already, is actually the reason I started reading it, and I just can honestly say that it makes me appreciate everything so much more.

Thank you for such an amazing ride with so many twists and turns and smiles.

See you later.

- Glace
blackboymagic chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
DAYUM BLAINE. Your trying out the whole badboy image? I can dig it. I was iffy about the peircings at first because Darren with peircings is odd but hey-ell, boys got smexy coming out his ass.
TuscanyRose chapter 27 . 2/14/2014
I love how in love they are. Not just in this chapter, but in every chapter. Even in chapter one you could see that there was an obvious attraction there, even putting aside all of Blaine's lewd remarks. I love how they've grown and fallen deeper in love with every chapter you've written. I can't express how much I loved this story enough. It was really a beautiful story to read, I loved it.
TuscanyRose chapter 26 . 2/14/2014
"He's very fond of anything that smells like you."

That line had me smiling so wide. I loved this ending scene. It really lets me see that there's still a goofy little Blaine in there, even if it's hidden under all the layers. Their love is just really beautiful here.
jobelle516 chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
Yup, still the 14th Feb 2014. What a great day.

This is such mooshie Klaine, I love it so much.

You are amazing. okay, can you write me a note to get out of work? I don't want to go. I just want to keep on till I'm finished.
TuscanyRose chapter 25 . 2/13/2014
Blaine's head is filled with downright lies from everyone but the Hummel/Andersons. I wish that he'd know that he was loved and appreciated and that not EVERYONE will break his heart.
4,092 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »