Reviews for Go Your Own Way
jobelle516 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Your missus must be very happy.

Tell her not to be jealous, but I love you. Although I have had a glass of happy juice.

Your writing is absolutely amazing. Enjoy your Valentine's day. mwah
TuscanyRose chapter 24 . 2/12/2014
I just. . .I HATE his grandfather. He thinks he can walk up, with his retched foe Coach coats and fancy haircuts and make everything seem okay? Bullshit! I absolutely HATE him! He's been nothing but an asshole for so long, and I will just throw myself at a wall if he takes Blaine away.
TuscanyRose chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
Oh. My. Dear Lord! I was not expecting that! This chapter started out so sweet, so innocent, so right, and now it's. . .it's absolutely horrifying.
TuscanyRose chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
It is fate they met, isn't it?
TuscanyRose chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
Aww. Incredible!
TuscanyRose chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
I really want Burt to hire Blaine at the shop. I just think it's logical, since the job interview and all. It would really just be a way to. . .be fatherly, as Burt wants to be.
TuscanyRose chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Aw. I love how even when you write smut, you make it sweet and gentle yet still rough and a bit exciting. It's very interesting, your writing style. I really do love it.
TuscanyRose chapter 18 . 2/10/2014
Aw. This is so cute. I love how they got back together, I could picture it in my mind. It's like a scene from a movie. I loved it.
TuscanyRose chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
He's so oblivious. And I can tell he's getting himself into trouble.
TuscanyRose chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Wow. That was the saddest breakup ever. I'm seriously crying right now.
TuscanyRose chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
I really like their relationship. It's sweet and innocent yet sinful and dirty at the same time. I like it, it's interesting.
TuscanyRose chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Blaine's ass cheeks are gonna make him flinch every time he sits! Ha! I found this very endearing, very romantic. Blaine really let his guard down, really showed himself to Kurt.
TuscanyRose chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
I feel like I know Blaine so much better now, even if it was in Kurt's point of view. He's just so. . .damn, there really aren't any words for it. He just. . .is, I guess.
TuscanyRose chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
This was weirdly sweet for smut. Really, it was. I think they had a connection, a real one, in this chapter. Stronger than all the others.
TuscanyRose chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
I just love Blaine's mindset. He's so stubborn, so cocky, yet still so oblivious. It's interesting to take a look inside his brain.
4,075 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »