Reviews for Go Your Own Way
TuscanyRose chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Well, Mr. Hummel is no longer a virgin. It mus be fun to learn through the redemption of Blaine Anderson, huh Kurt? I think that their romance is so funny. It's so stereo-typical, so friends with benefits, yet it's none of that at the same time.
TuscanyRose chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
I'm seriously not surprised Blaine can pick up a song related entirely to sex. I am surprised, however, he listens to Panic!At The Disco. I would've thought he was a Sick Puppies type of guy but, hey, Blaine Anderson's full of surprises.
TuscanyRose chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Burt is just. . .not a very. . .educated father. Really, it was ridiculous how he reacted. But Blaine just seems irresisable , it's almost irritating.
TuscanyRose chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
I don't know why I laughed at that ending. I seriously, really just broke out into uncontrollable giggles and laughs. I just loved this ending. His cockiness, how he's just unfazed by everything. It's just so funny to me.
TuscanyRose chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Huh. I really didn't expect. . .THAT to happen. It's so intriguing- their little. . .relationship I guess. It's interesting, really.
TuscanyRose chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Wow. Just wow. Clothed sex against a fucking chalkboard. I have never heard of something so bizarre yet intriguing at the same time. . . ;)
TuscanyRose chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
I could NOT stop laughing throughout this whole chapter! It was just so lusty and hilarious, and I think I like this Blaine more than the one Murphy created.
TuscanyRose chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
This story just makes me smile. It's weird, this Badboy Blaine seems to fluster me just as much as he does Kurt. It's weird, to say the least, but I'm happy. Not many stories do this.
TuscanyRose chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
How interesting. . . I couldn't help smiling through the whole thing!
hallescomet97 chapter 28 . 1/29/2014
THIS IS BRILLIANT! It has taken me a month to read this, but I LOVE IT! It's amazing and you are so talented and just...WOW! Keep writing. You have gift.
SpiritedQuill chapter 28 . 1/28/2014
THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND EVEN BETTER READING IT THE SECOND TIME!
SpiritedQuill chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
OH MY GOSH IM CRYING. I'M READING THIS STORY FOR THE SECOND TIME AND ITS BREAKING MY HEART. BLAAAAINE!

(I knew this was coming when I started reading and yet I still pressed on. I guess I'm a little masochistic!)
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
Oh my wizard god.

New favorite, you are just, truly amazing! THANKS for posting this! THANKS!
Everyone should read tho!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Anon chapter 28 . 1/13/2014
You are an absolutely amazing writer! I read the entire fic in 2 days because I couldn't put it down. You definitely should keep writing fics like this because it was so good! Hope to read more of your stuff.
4,059 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »