Reviews for Go Your Own Way
Nevrandil chapter 28 . 9/25/2019
Wonderful wonderful

Adore everything about this. _

Ps: There were quite a lot of typos, but nothing too bad :)
Nevrandil chapter 23 . 9/24/2019
His dazed, glassy eyes flickered up into his head before back down to Kurt's gaze, some of the blood from the cut on his forehead trickling down into his eyes as he mouthed something to Kurt.

Absolute panic flooded through Kurt's mind as he managed to work out the last two words. Love you.

Oh god..kill me now

Excellent chapter..

Nevrandil chapter 20 . 9/24/2019
Burt Father of the century.. seriously.

Have I mentioned how much I love these two boys and the way you've written them?

Nevrandil chapter 19 . 9/24/2019
Ugh this is so perfect.. these two are so perfect.. that scene in the night.. perfect... the morning.. perfect.. *sighs happily*

Nevrandil chapter 18 . 9/24/2019
I'm not crying.. YOU'RE crying..

Nevrandil chapter 17 . 9/24/2019
Blaine

Am not sure, but I think in the last chapter you wrote that his mother died when he was 14 and here he is 6 (like the first time it was mentioned). Just fyi :)

Nevrandil chapter 16 . 9/24/2019
Carole

Oh boys

Nevrandil chapter 14 . 9/24/2019
I literally have no words for how much I adore this dynamic.. and this desperation between them for each other. Maybe because I have never felt this myself..who knows, but damn.. mooooore _

Nevrandil chapter 12 . 9/23/2019
Fantastic chapter

Nevrandil chapter 11 . 9/23/2019
I do remember sinus and x and stuff, but I have no idea what any of it in this fic means.. or the classes.. or grading.. But then I'm not from or in the US so.. _

Anyway.. We seem to be entering the angsty phase of their uh.. acquaintance.. Yay.

I really like how you wove canon into all this :)

Nevrandil chapter 8 . 9/23/2019
Get a grip, Hummel, he scolded himself. The newly awakened part of his brain added, Get a nice grip on that ass.
I dunno if this was in this or an earlier chapter ( makes it difficult to comment) but this was hilarious

Loving this way more than I should..probably..

Nevrandil chapter 7 . 9/23/2019
Well... you did give him a wonderful..pardom the pun.. opening there, Kurt 'We do it in the library or not at all'

*swims around in Kurt's angst and Blaine's utter disregard for boundaries*

Nevrandil chapter 6 . 9/23/2019
Omg Blaine (though I am so glad you keep him like this and not have him suddenly be all nice and different)

Also.. of course he has a skateboard.. damn..

Nevrandil chapter 4 . 9/22/2019
Oh Kurt.. of course you will

*fans self* ... that was lovely.. damn..

Nevrandil chapter 2 . 9/22/2019
Do kids really sent to the Principal's office as much as is suggested in fics and on tv? If anyone was unruly in class when I was in school the teacher sorted it. I don't remember anyone ever having to go to the principal..

Anyway.. I like this. I like this Blaine.

4,149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »