Reviews for Go Your Own Way
MoopyMips chapter 28 . 11/24/2013
This was the first multi-chapter fanfic i ever read. (It was also the first time i read smut xD). So this fic will /always/ have a special place in my heart :')

I love this fic 3
sweetandspice chapter 28 . 11/21/2013
This is awsome i love it so good.
reaper07 chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
What an amazing story and the end was just perfect!
The whole story made me want to smile, to laugh, to cry. I probably went through all emotions there are while reading this. Great work!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
oh my god i see Panic! At the Disco I am trying not to scream this just gets better and better this fic is great
vanishinsideyourkiss chapter 28 . 10/28/2013
You're flawless. The story's flawless. You are making everything in my line of vision seem flawless. Please, for the love of god, never stop writing.
Just Fetching chapter 28 . 10/26/2013
omg, that was the cutest thing. I loved the plot, and the drama and the Klaine, and that was perfect!
Stracony chapter 28 . 10/21/2013
That was freaking amazing. The ending was sooo adorable as well.
TwilightGleek chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Love It 3
shay chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
ex-cuuuseee you, who gave you the right to be such an amazingly flawless writer? I saw this on tumblr last week and I read it in like a week and i almost cried when I saw this was written in 2011. Like dont make me melt please omfg this is so perfect, if you even get this your story kind of came true like omg KLAINE ARE ENGAGED AND GETTING MARRIED AND THEY'LL PROBABLY ADOPT A KID TOO LIKE WOW aren't you thats so raven.
anyway, this story was amazing. I violently flailed day and night and read all your smutty bits on the bus and tried to control my emotions. CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT YOUR SMUT WRITING ABILITIES LIKE WOOOH like omfg i cant your just urfhdh i cant explain your amazing.
I wrote this on anon because im on a bus again (im always on one) but you can like idk reply to this or something on meh tumblr:
bowdowntomyking
(ofc my king is darren criss)
BUT ANYWAY WELL DONE AND THANK U FOR MAKING ME CRY BLUSH AND LAUGH I LOVE YOU :3
Sally B. Mcgill chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
AMAZING! I LOVE IT! READING ON!
gleelover7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I am officially re reading ! This seems to be the only fic I can think about when reading other fics. Nothing else compares :)
Lab12 chapter 28 . 10/7/2013
Phew! What a ride! This is one amazing story! And I am quit sad it is finished! Gosh! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it!
fenomena chapter 28 . 10/5/2013
This story has been absolutely awesome to read. Thanks for sharing it with us. I've loved every single word. It has made me laugh, cry and hold my breath more than once.
You're an amazing writer.
Thecazinator chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
I love you. I fragging love you! This was so amazing, I cried numerous times. In a good way of course. But you are an amazing writer, and this was breathtaking.
YourFavEline chapter 28 . 9/30/2013