Reviews for Go Your Own Way
Littleroo27 chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
"And yes. This straight guy reads Klaine smut. Its fucking hot, okay?"
This made me LOL so hard. I love you already, and I'm loving this fic!
Jenzzyuk chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This is really good
BLlover90 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
WOW! That was an awesome chapter. Is there gonna be a squeal 2 this story? It can't end like that, LOL. There has 2 be 1. LOL.
NotMadeofTin chapter 28 . 9/10/2013
Re-reading this a year later and it's still just as heartbreakingly beautiful and so well done. Definitely one of my top favorite Klaine fics, if not my favorite. I cried even more this time around, its so heartwrenching but thats part of what makes it so powerful and memorable. You just did an amazing job of telling this story, you can tell the thought that was put into; from Blaine's backstory to the way everything slowly unraveled and was pieced together, thats the way to tell a good story. You did an exceptional job. Thank you so much for this wonderful piece of fiction.
Amazing chapter 28 . 9/10/2013
First of all, I'm not a fan of Glee - I just watched one episode in school today with my class where Kurt's dad has the heart attack (haha what a coincidence) and it was quite good. Got home and searched a few things about Kurt, because I found him interesting and I find that a lot of homosexual!fanfics are just simply... amazing. I think it's because there's so much prejudice against them and when there are fanfics about two people coming together and helping each other... bonding... healing... it's just really beautiful and heartbreaking because I really try to understand what they're going through. Like in this fanfic, when they finally find that special someone who understand them, it's really magical.

This was my first ever Glee fanfic and my first ever Klain fanfic... Needless to say, it was fantastic and I thought the plot was thought up really well with a nice mix of smut here and there, with those suggestive, but hilarious conversations between the Klain couple. I loved the transition you had between their hate-love relationship and I honestly did not expect Blaine's life to be that bad - sobs horribly - It was cleverly written how a lot of Blaine's secrets just kept being exposed to Kurt and it just really flowed with their growing relationship (loved how you included where Kurt's dad has a heart attack; it was a good connection and catalyst). The real-life events that happen here - gay bashing and family disputes - just really make me cringe, because it was also really frightening to read about those men who kept harassing Blaine. It was intense and really thrilling as well.

I'm honest to god SO GLAD that Kurt had a beautiful family who supported them the whole way. Carole was a sweetheart and Burt was, although intimidating, encouraging and was like a shield. I'm not entirely sure what to say about Finn... he was very.. Finn-like, but supportive as well.

Even though I'm completely new with the Klain couple, I must say that Klain fanfic SLAYED me. I love at the start Kurt needed Blaine as
Amy.DDCriss chapter 28 . 9/8/2013
I have never cried so much at a fanfic in my life. that was just beautiful x I don't want it to end :'(
flkjsalkjdf1010101 chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
I spent all day reading your story. It's amazing. Seriously, I love it a lot. The way you handled their emotion and the dialogue (awesometacular dialogue by the way) and just- everything. An emotional rollercoaster that had me screaming in anger at some parts and going awww on others. I even shed a few tears. :3
Amy.DDCriss chapter 25 . 9/7/2013
im so emotional right now, I love this fanfic it amazing :) please don't make me cry anymore :'(
Amy.DDCriss chapter 23 . 9/7/2013
this chapter made me cry so much omfg :'(
Guest chapter 28 . 8/22/2013
That was great. Kept me reading for hours. Fantastic.
ValentinaL chapter 28 . 8/20/2013
Hi Zane! I'm a big fan of this story and I'd like to have your photo with your autograph on it :D
Ok, now I'm serious. Actually it's so hard to find the words to describe what I feel after reading. It's so kind, so romantic, so moving, so amazing story what made me cry or laugh sometimes. I need to say I usually don't read fanfiction (very seldom). But I'm so glad I found your fic by accident because I spent the happiest time while I was reading it. Thank you and everyone who helped you very much for that! And I'd like GYOW would be turned into a movie someday. It would be awesome. :)
There's one more thing I want to say. At the beginning of my reading I was sure that the author is a girl. Probably you've already heard this from other girls. :) I've just never imagined this wonderful creature can be made by a guy. Sorry for that. :) And if it's not a secret how old are you? Just curiosity. :)
Oh, sorry for my long review. I hope you'll read it till the end. :) And I'm really sorry for my English. I'm from Russia so you should forgive me my mistakes. :) By the way your fic was also a good practice in English for me too. And you should know without doubt you have sooo many fans of your fic in Russia! :)
So thank you very much one more time! xo
Valya.

p.s. These songs associate with GYOW for me:
Dead by April - What can I say
Stone Sour - Wicked game
The Cure - Lovesong

p.p.s. At the beginning I didn't know how to get in contact with you so I wrote you on tumblr. Sorry. :(
Marion chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
Omg ! Down ! Love this song so much ! Fits perfectly
quin3218 chapter 28 . 8/18/2013
i loved when blaine was telling finn thaat his ass was the only thing allowed to be droppedd on kurt! hilarious!. oh my god! i cried like a baby when blaine was visiting his mother and talking about sooo happy how this turned out! this is onwe of the best stories ive ever read! you are amazing and ill defniitely be looking for other stories of yours! ]
quin3218 chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
blaine telling lily to kick that boy in the nads was pure gold! i almost died! lol and the end right here had me teary eyed,
quin3218 chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
i love the scene after burt woke kurt up! super adorable!
4,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »