Reviews for Go Your Own Way
quin3218 chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
i love how blaine got possessive of kurt fter waking up with him. even though he was thinking he couldnt feel anything for him. omg i also loved how blaine ran after kurt after being rude to carole it was really sweet considering it was blaine. lol
LadyKlaine chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
This is fic is simply amazing! The song that keeps running through my head while reading it is:Let me Love you by Mario! Fits so well
mostlikelyklaine chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
And I've finished this fic yet again. I still cried this time around. The wedding part with Lily was so sweet. Blaine makes me happy. Great fic buddy. Again, thanks for sharing!
mostlikelyklaine chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
Holy angst! Gotta admit its a good thing but ouch!
mostlikelyklaine chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
Welp! Burts realization was beautiful!
mostlikelyklaine chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Sweet baby Jesus...Blaine crying hurts so much!
mostlikelyklaine chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
Saint!Carole ftw! Blainers! My heart aches for u!
mostlikelyklaine chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
Aww Carole is amazing in this fic. Blaine stuffing his face made me sad. Oops did I say the truth out loud made me laugh way too much. I'm gonna have to use that soon. Those fn bastards from the apts I s2g I hate them so fñ much!¡! Yay for Burt!
mostlikelyklaine chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
They are in love! Those kinky lil shits! Blaine has such a hard life :(
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Gaud that was hott. My heart was freaking racing. Sweet lord help me!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Unfff I forgot how hot that rr scene is. I'm way to aroused now. Gaud!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I swear this chapter is the best thing I've read. It still turns me on! -straightgirl :)
Lissypie532 chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
I've been reading this story for a few days now and I have to say, I am completely in love with the idea of badboy!Blaine and I am blown away what you've done with the idea. This is by far my favorite chapter, huzzah for adorable, stuttering!Blaine! Can't wait to read more of your stuff! 3
skywalkerspock chapter 28 . 8/10/2013
What a pleasure to read.
TeamSparkles chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
I was reading this nod Glees version of perfect came on
(Klaine!)