Reviews for Go Your Own Way
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
ooooh! god! i hope he lets blaine in!

cant review any longer than this for this chap! i must move on!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
yeah right! oh its happening again! and again! and again! and a few more times! you know you want it!

sexy! hot! amazing chapter! must shut up in order to move on!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
santana! klaine shipper all the way! and kurt! he is hooked! already! he should know hes a goner! hes irresistible! and the blood thing... that shouldve been weird! but why wasnt it weird? why was it hot! hes not a vampire?! is he? lol.

but this is amazing! moving on!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
oh my gosh! totally awesome! he is SOOO BAD! three times in the principals office in one day! and the days not even over yet, and we didnt even see him in every class! crazy!
but him as a badboy is soooooo freaking hot! like, fire!

i hope klaine is together though soon! i know it hasnt even started yet, and he hates his guts, but we hope it happens soon! klaine is always perfect! even when kurt hates his guts! lol. the attraction is sooo there! cant wait to omve on!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
that was crazy! i think im gonna like it here! (annie!)

i have no doubts why this is the most popular story on s and . no doubts at all!
we are jackie and deb, and we are known as the mother daughter reviewing pair! we review everything we read chapter by chapter!

ttysoon!

iliveforColfer11 and msgoodbar2257
klaineismyfame chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
:O WOW! crying!
Sir Soz chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
Incredible story mate. Just...wow.
NoirVoix chapter 28 . 3/1/2013
I can honestly say this is probably the best, most well thought out fanfiction I have ever
read. There was actual character development. I loved that you didn't immediately make Blaine all dapper and sweet and sensitive like I have seen done several times before in the Blaine bad boy scenario. Kurt grew and developed as a character too. I think you really captured everyone's personality properly. Just..thank you for writing this. I barely ever review and I felt I needed to review this wonderful story of yours. favorite story favorite author.
Aeris Rommyu chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Words cannot describe how much I loved this. Kurt and Blaine are so wonderfully unique and well-developed. I love how each one of your characters has such a way of speaking that without the tags I would still be able to tell who is saying what. Beautiful!
AsianIdiot16 chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
Finally finished! I didnt mean that in a bad way, i just fell out of the glee fandom a little while ago but i didnt want to wait too long to finish this.
This chapter was adorable. And i loved how they adopted an older child. Its way better than if they adopted a baby, see bllaines previous situation.
I have to say, i LOVED the bad boy blaine idea. And i could picture it really well too. Though i gotta admit, i liked the first couple chapters when he was being a total horny dick. But thats mainly cause i seem to like the jerk character of stories. But my heart strings were tugged with his backstory and all the crap he had thrown at him.
This had me on an emotional rollercoaster. One minute im smilling, the next im crying, the next im laughing. I really enjoyed reading this. Everything was put together extremely well. I thought it was overall amazing.
AsianIdiot16 chapter 27 . 2/23/2013
For an ending, that was kinda bittersweet...
AsianIdiot16 chapter 25 . 2/23/2013
Lily is so cute!
AsianIdiot16 chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
Oh my lord... this chapter had me bawling. Especially the end. My gosh i dont even have words to say. That was just so sad. Blaine had so much shit happen to him. And to top it all off, he has drunk thugs on his back. It'll be a miracle if blaine survives that...
IBelieveInThePowerOfLove chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
This is without a doubt my all-time favorite multi-chaptered, M-rated Klaine fic, and not without various reasons, either. Your writing style is one unparalleled in the entire archive, for it oozes emotion right off the screen nestles in the core of the reader’s very soul. My heart goes out to your depiction of badboy!Blaine because there is so much more to him than anybody would expect from that particular AU tag. He is a rich and multi-layered figure, and you kept him wonderfully in character so he was the same Blaine Anderson we are all familiar with and love in canon land, while at the same time incorporating the necessary aspects of your typical bad boy persona so everything remained true to the plotline. That right there is what sets your fic apart from all the others published with the same tag: the sheer amount of depth.

You have the natural ability of shaping words from mere descriptions that make up a story into a supernova of pure unadulterated genius that anyone else could only dream of achieving.

This masterpiece has rightfully earned a coveted place of recognition and admiration in the entire collection of fics involving Klaine, AU or not. Along with that, you yourself have secured your immortalization as a brilliant, imaginative, gifted author of the fandom.

During the tastefully descriptive sex scenes, I’m sure that every interested reader fanned themselves at one point or another as they drank in the lines of epically written smut. It is arguably the very best I have ever had the pleasure to read since my discovery of fan fiction altogether. With most other scenes, everything usually falls into a redundant pattern after a while: the foreplay, the actions, the portrayal, etc, from story to story, pairing to pairing, author to author. But you have raised the bar to a whole new level unprecedented before in the world of slash fics. You’ve brought a new freshness to the realm of Klaine sex scenes, a new manner of experiencing the second-hand erotic pleasure, if you will. Here, it starts out as what seems to be merely sex, but as the plotline and your Blaine develop and more pieces are revealed, it’s obvious that there is genuine love and affection to behold, just hidden there.

As for the epilogue, I have to say, the manner in which you decided to reveal the happenings of their future together: showing that Blaine told his mother that he planned to propose and the events right before the wedding ceremony, for example, instead of flat-out actively including the actual scenes within the story was also a uniquely intriguing was of going about the conclusion. And Evan, oh Evan…at that point you just realize that this is truly not the ending, but the beginning. I very much look forward to more of your creations, for I know that anything you produce is more than well worth reading.
FlyingxFree-DefyingxGravity23 chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
That was such a lovely story! It had me crying more times than not. I was a little sad when it ended, but it was so sweet!
4,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »