Reviews for J 'N B Series
bluedog10 chapter 40 . 1/24
I can't believe it.

This fic should get more attention.

Imean. wat. IT'S AHMAYZING.

Even though I'm not a fan of any sort of pairing in ST, this. This. THIS. It made me root for McKirk. Your writing is beautiful. just stunning.

The way you execute your ideas is ahmayzinggggg. I shall now stalk your profile. ahaha
Anonmyous999 chapter 40 . 3/30/2013
Too too perfect. Love love and more love!
SparklyLalala chapter 40 . 3/29/2013
:howls in laughter: Oh Gooooooddddddd...I want, need, ney...demand that picture :D :D :D

Oh, that is the perfect ending, you are completely right :D :D. :sigh: and I completely can see myself in her position. Well, if he has to be married at least he is married to a great guy, and they are both giving them great fantasy material.

btw. I was pissed at first that she was still a temp after a year and a half, and then he apologized and there is actually a party for her in the office :D :does a happy dance:

Perfect, perfect, perfect :D :D. Plus, Spiderman pidjamas :D

We'll just use out imagination to make it more glued to him loool
www dot denimology dot com / 2010 / 10 / gallery_enlarged-chris-pine-this-means-war-set-10062010-10 .jpg
Sano S. Sagara chapter 39 . 3/25/2013
this was spectacular. My favorite of the bunch!
Anonmyous999 chapter 39 . 3/21/2013
This is beautiful. Absolutely a master of works right here. Love these snip-its, they just work, ya know? All in one spot by creative mind(s) allowing them to astound us all over and over again!
SparklyLalala chapter 39 . 3/21/2013
This...this is...I am left speechless and lusting for more. The words, their flow, images they painted...this was brilliant and breath taking. How can you write this and then tell us there is only one chapter left? :tears up:

Beautiful...simply beautiful.

"He dreams about it when he isn't writing it, and he sees his vision in every person passing on the street: in the way a delivery boy leaps off his bike with a package under his arm; the business man steps around a puddle to preserve his leather shoes; or in the gentleness with which the old man at a bus bench feeds a small flock of fat white-breasted pigeons. Between bouts of worrying a pencil between his teeth, he tries to capture all of the nuances that make fiction kindred to real life."

I'd love to know more about this Bones and this Jim, and how it ends.
mtcbones chapter 39 . 3/21/2013
how sad but so nicely written
Spockchick chapter 38 . 3/15/2013
I have been wracking my brains about a quote I read on writing. 'Your audience should arrive in the middle and leave before the end.' I'm sure it was a mid-20th c American playwright. Anyway, this was a perfect example of this, I loved the little Holmesian details ferreted out by Mr. Cartwright, and the open-ended last line.
Spockchick chapter 37 . 3/15/2013
Bwahahah! You are crazy-lady. I like you. I buy your stuff.
Romanse chapter 37 . 1/15/2013
ROTFLMAO!
Sano S. Sagara chapter 36 . 1/4/2013
Oh, oh my, that was sodding funny!
SparklyLalala chapter 36 . 1/4/2013
oh I want more of this...I need more of this...oh this is priceless :D...
SparklyLalala chapter 35 . 10/7/2012
Oh yesss...I love how you snuck some McSpirk in there :D :snickers:
Sano S. Sagara chapter 34 . 9/4/2012
oooh, I did so very much like this one
SparklyLalala chapter 33 . 8/2/2012
well then, make me cry why don't you with your wonderful writing, and great flashes and then with the end. I was expecting a happy one damn it all :S.