Reviews for Misconception
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
*applauds*

This was perfect! The whole counting out thing was the perfect metaphor of choosing between Steph and his career! Yay. Hunter made the rifht choice. Squeee moment when they kiss! This was so cute. Stop being hard on yourself - I loved this! You have the best imagination...ever!
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Lol dude! I'm crying! Damn hormones. But that conversation was intense. I repeat "Poor Steph." She's heartbroken and pouring her heart out while he dwells on her one mistake. Now that Hunter's left utterly confused...well I neeeeeed to get to the last chp. Dying to read that cute ending mentioned earlier!
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Yay! Go get your woman, Helmsley! Now!

Ahh! This is getting cuter. Love hearing his thoughts for a change but I have a feeling his convo with Steph will be a billion times better. I feel bad for him. He thinks she just can read his mind when really Steph doesn't know shit about how he feels about her.
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Poor Steph! So torn. It's actually really sad that she doesn't know whether Hunter loved her or not. Hell, I don't even know! Most of this rings true though. He pretty much abandoned her when she was the one with a dilemma. He only stuck around if it involed him/his title. Grrr I' rooting for Hunter to tell her he loves her before the end! Bah they're so insanely messed up in an adorable way...
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Steph's just crazy. It's sort of hilarious.

LOL at Kurt. Wrestling expertise. Hahahah. He so would. I'm looking fwd to more scenes w/ him though. His constant interfering was one of the main wedges in their marriage. Hunter already seems annoyed. lol maybe a little jealous?
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
LOL I was almost right! But I really liked how she ran over it w/o knowing. Nice touch.

The tossing the frames in the fire scene was just pure evil. I just picture Steph as a maniacal psycho plotting to destroy Hunter. Steph seeing his unsent reply was frustrating. This whole misconception thing is really screwing them both over. As usual, nothing is as it seems...
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Loving this!

I've always been under the impression that Steph actually didn't think up the pregnancy lie until the moment it left her mouth. It just seems that way. If Hunter agreed to the renewals, she never would have had to say anything about a baby.

Also, judging from the last few paragraphs, I'm thinking Hunter never got the letter. Perhaps a family member intercepted it before it reached him? Onto the next chp!
MsTink1987 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
So good...I had to read it again...Dont know if i reviewed the first time or not! Great job!

Also...Sorry about my mess up...Forgive me! :)

Again...Great job...Can't wait to read new stuff from you!
AttitudeEraChick chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Cute ending. So glad you thought of the count out. I was happy they were talking, but I was like wait Hunter, you never pinned him!

That was excellent way to show he was committed. I wasn't sure if Linda would reappear shredding the letter in their face or something and create another distraction, but given your ending, they probably wouldn't have cared. :)ver pinned him!

AttitudeEraChick chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Good chapter. I especially like your decision to cut Hunter off in the conversation. His character in this story is a lot stronger with his blocking in this chapter. LOL at the last line, I could totally see him telling someone that. Handsome men with tempers. Sigh.

And boy, how strong is Steph for resisting the Cologne!

I hope Hunter doesn't read into his contemplations too much about Steph cooking up another plan in the next Chapter. I was getting excited, then his head threw a curveball and I was thinking, wait, no Hunter. Don't be a Dumbass. Now's not a good time.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Aww hush, this wasn't a bad chapter. I was going WTF on the Jericho bible references...definitely wasn't expecting that. Like the confusing angle, like the chase dynamic you have going on with them following each other.
MaryScarletManson chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Aww Hunter dropped the match for Stephanie! I loved that! Can't wait for next chapter! :)
heidyurbano89 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
OMG! cry of emotion in this chapter, how nice to finish things between Stephanie and Hunter, I really love this chapter:)
dldb chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
AWWW!I do have to agree that was well written! I absolutely loved how they re-united, its very unique :) wait, is Chap 7 the last chapter? If yes then I think you should do a one-shot sequel showing how they reconciled and worked out their problems :D
MsTink1987 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Good job! I loved the whole conversation Steph and HHH had in the last chapter! And this sounded like it could so happen!