Reviews for The Other Side of Gryffindor
TheAmberFox chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
When Harry wakes up, all I can imagine is him yelling,
"Why do I suck at dieing!?"
charmeine chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
I really like this story. Although it's a pity that you killed Dumbledore. Please, update! You can't leave it there!
Rainbow185 chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
You better not be leaving it there...
GreenEyesandFlowers chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!1 : )
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
NOPE it can't end there I won't allow it this is far too good to end here please NEW CHAPTER PLEASE
Mackenzied3333 chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
please upload
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
Oooh!
Can you put Harry in a coma?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
And please bring Remus into the story too?
The-little-67-impala chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
love it!
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
I loved this chapter, the ending with Snape was just perfect! I think you wrote it very well, especially Snape, he just seemed so in character and his conflicting thoughts towards Harry were brilliantly done. I have such a love of Snape so reading him written well always brings me great joy! Thank you for that, I'm looking forward to the next (and final?) chapter.
Jedi Master Albus chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
I do like your story, although I think Harry recovered or is recovering too quickly, I think he should have slipped up a couple more times, not that I want Harry to harm himself.

I'm curious as to whether your going to do a sequel to the story?
aeramus chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
I am absolutely in love with this fic. I really enjoy the places you've taken it, and I can't wait to see more. It's so refreshing to find a well-written self-harm story. Thanks so much for working on this! Please, oh please, do a sequel if the next chapter is indeed the last. :) Don't give up.
archival chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
You can wrap this one up in just one more chapter? Well, surprise me!
archival chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
Whether or not you know specifically about therapy for self-harm, I appreciate that you recognize the paramount concern of not taking away Harry's control. It's bad for people who don't cut not to have control over their lives (according to all sorts of research in several disciplines), and I imagine the same applies to people who do cut. I'm not into varieties of "evil/mentally-challenged/control-freak Dumbles," so I further appreciate that he helps him out and still seems to have Harry's interests in mind. Please have Minerva show up more in the story!

In short, I like what you've done so far. Thanks for writing!
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
I've really enjoyed reading this story. I know you said you weren't sure if you'd written the therapy parts accurately but I thought they've been really good so far. It seems just like something that might go on and it's all seemed really realistic so far as well. I also think that Hermione's reaction to everything was great too, it just shows that everyone reacts to things differently and for some, it will take longer to understand what someone else is going through so I'm happy you showed that through her.

Sorry for rambling a bit here (lol), I'm looking forward to reading more from you!
BrittanyWealsey chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
Hello! this is a good fic! i love hurt/comfort fics. You write them so well!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »