Reviews for Wildflower
Guest chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Okay, you make this character seem so powerful and mysterious but then after these chapters, I realized that she is completely useless. Why is she even put into this team? Damn, she's more useless than Sakura as this stage.
whiteOostrawberries chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Ji-chan... Grandpa?
whiteOostrawberries chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Naruto never calls Sasuke, Sasuke-KUN, and Sakura never calls Naruto, Naruto-KUN
AnimeAndPandas chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
I would have had the lady read my future! it sounds like fun! lol
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 51 . 4/7/2013
Don't let it end like this! This is a good story! :D
MissJadeDragon chapter 25 . 11/15/2012
Wahhhh! Junnosuke was sooo cool b4! TTTT
LOLLO chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
i actually REALLY LIKE JUUNOSUKE!
serp-derp chapter 51 . 11/5/2012
;) Nice author-san, I like the fact that Jizouko didn't fall imediently in love with Sasuke, actually that was the my favourite part. She also didn't fawn over him and all but sometimes it's quite confusing. It would be great if you told us when was an omake, when was a separate part from the actualy plotline .
Thanks! :D
Chuu112 chapter 51 . 8/13/2012
well, this was an interesting fanfic :) it's really great _
SilverThornz chapter 49 . 2/10/2012
i love it!is she going to find Sasuke and bring him back? it's really good and i think i'm finally starting to see where Sasuke comes in at. Keep writing! me likey!
Kiriari chapter 48 . 2/3/2012
This definitely deserves more reviews. Its very good, I look forward to more of this :)
Ms.President13 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Nice chapter so far... but... give you a little tip so your whole recreate naruto up to the beginning won't be boring

don't repeat what happen on the real anime naruto on your fiction then edited it by putting just a little phrase of what happen to your OC at the moment or what is she doing

because whenever you do that, honestly... it gets boring and the highlight of your own character wouldn't have been seen and it would be a waste because your own character is amazing.

You are good in making stories I praise you on that

but Tejanochica, create your own... where we haven't seen in the real anime... that's why fanfiction is created... don't be afraid to change a lot of things... once you create your story...it'll be your own world...

I also create once a story like this, and someone review me the same thing and I improve... I wish my review let you improve on your story too

but thank you for the awesome story... I love it... and please continue to update it
Eternal Cat Moon chapter 48 . 1/31/2012
This story sounds really good! It should have wayyy more reviews than it has. Don't be discouraged! Keep writing this story!

Update soon!

Eternal Cat Moon
Theta-McBride chapter 45 . 1/20/2012
Wow. Dramatic.

This chapter was just, Wow.

Keep it up, and update!
CatTNN chapter 44 . 1/10/2012
Please update soon :D

-I really enjoy this story and well it's awesome :D

-Again update soon 3