Reviews for The Story of Ash and: Insert Character Here
InlovewithyouElejah14 chapter 5 . 8/28
You should do Comashipping
joshua hill chapter 7 . 6/24
imiteshipping is my favorite shipping
joshua hill chapter 2 . 5/26
actually,the real name of what you are calling respectshipping is tensionshipping
Mach the Cynic chapter 27 . 5/24
I can tell the next chapter is going to be tough. I like shipping Lizabeth with Brock, so I'll give you some ideas for shipping Lizabeth with Ash.

Lizabeth likes food, and Brock is an excellent cook. What if Ash became an Iron Chef?

reppad98 chapter 27 . 5/24
And I'm caught up again XD That was actually quite cute, and the characters were surprisingly in character. It's probably too shippy to happen in the anime, but otherwise it totally fit. I'm not much of a NegaiShipper, but this was still cute :)
Thank you for updating, good luck with catching up on that huge list you have haha, I'm looking forward to the next one, and keep writing! !
reppad98 chapter 26 . 5/24
And here I am again to catch up :D This one was actually quite fun, I loved the sentence of [and then the Professor makes an appointment to see the chiropractor]. Lovely Muk, but yeah... He's Muk. At least Ash seems willing enough to suffer through it to keep his Pokémon happy, he's like that.
Thank you for updating, I'll get to the next chapter soon, and keep writing! !
FlameUser64 chapter 27 . 5/21
Okay, mission success on this one. It made me smile.

And it proved that somewhere on this site, there exists someone who does actually know how to write Negaishipping! So good job on that.

Also, did you change the cover art recently-ish? I don't remember the random Meloetta being there. It's pretty awkward, to say the least.
Xeogran chapter 1 . 5/16
I loved the Iris chapter, it was well written. :3
matthewpowel chapter 27 . 5/13
That was so awesome, I loved that. So heartwarming. (no pun intended)
DreadedSoul64 chapter 6 . 4/30
Man this just made me like Dragonfangshipping a lot less it that shipping is my OTP.
Nathaniel Gabriel Baker chapter 23 . 4/7
They're dead right? Cause I wasn't really sure what was happening there
Celaj15 chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
So sad. T.T I'm happy though that even Barry's attitude couldn't be defeated by this disease.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
Please can you make a story of Ash and James :). I love your style. And I think it would be great.
Harshly Critical chapter 23 . 4/17/2015
Harshly Critical chapter 22 . 4/17/2015
I think it's a word let look me google a word