Reviews for The Fourth Champion
The Wayland Smith chapter 4 . 22h
This seems a well written and probably very well conceived story. There are definite possibilities for excitement later on and I congratulate you for not going too far over the top as yet.

However, I am not quite sure I can cope with any further chapters of boys thinking about girls and girls thinking about boys. Not to mention that I remember being told at 12 that we should NOT work out given the possible long term damage and honestly chasing girls at the age of 12 is kind of weird, particularly if it is as all consumingly as this. Nevertheless, well done.
happybunny688 chapter 21 . 8/3
Love this one! Can't wait for the sequel :)
The Wayland Smith chapter 1 . 7/19
Well it is a promising start.

I hope that being brought up by Sirius has moderated Harry's behaviour so that this will not be another story where American Harry decides to show how superior his new country is, just because that can be a little dull. However, if the quality of the first chapter is anything to go by I'm sure it will be fine.

There is just one thing, the description of Headmistress Blaylock is contradictory. When she answers the floo she has auburn hair, then in the next sentence she has silver hair. While it could be two different people the fact that the first sentence is actually a little unfinished leaves us only with the option it is the same person described twice in different ways.

I look forward to reading further and thank you for the story.
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 7/11
I suspect that harry is the kind of guy who is slow to anger, but that your REALLY dont want to piss off
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 7/11
luna's certainly amusing, have you considered writing a fic with her as one of the leads?
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 7/11
its a shame that snape isnt any better then normal, and ron's an even bigger prick without harry's influence
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 7/11
harry's already made more freinds then cannon, I wonder how he will react to draco?
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/11
harry's certainly not lacking for choices in the relationship department: he's certainly made an impression
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/11
its good to see that others have stepped up in harrys absence, I wonder how harry's friends at salem are reacting to the news?
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/11
interesting AU, i wonder how his time in the USA changed harry from cannon?
Daerwin45 chapter 21 . 7/10
Have you done a follow up to this story?
erazer chapter 21 . 7/1
amazing story XD
Notasavior chapter 21 . 6/23
Ok, so I just finished this last night but didn't want to review it until I was at my computer. This was an amazing story, did you plan on continuing it? The interaction with all of the characters was astounding, and I must say I enjoyed how fun Mark was around Harry.
howmanyisthat chapter 3 . 6/8
Very sneaky, telling us that the future Mrs. Potter was in this chapter and then giving almost every girl in the series some screen time. I know the story is completed but I still hope it's Susan.
MimiTaylor chapter 21 . 5/13
Fantastic! I absolutely loved your version of events for our beloved Harry Potter. Well done.
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »