Reviews for The Fourth Champion
nanaeleanor chapter 9 . 9/17
Well, I’m so glad the story finally got back to the tournament. The last many chapters have been nothing but Harry and all the girls chasing him. Very repetitive and boring. A few bits about it here and there would’ve been nice but to go on and on with full chapters about the girl thing was disappointing.
Lolkar chapter 10 . 9/4
Omg Harry, just pick one girl and go for it.
CarolsSister chapter 13 . 9/2
What kind of crazy are you if you not only answer yourself, but decide you don't like the attitude shown, get into a fight, and end up losing the argument?
EdTheBeast chapter 21 . 7/29
A great, intriguing, different Tri-wizard.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 21 . 7/20
No Harry and Ginny? Love that Harry and the other three champions wanted to have a four way tie. Good story. Just wish Harry had spent more time with Hermione and Ginny.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 20 . 7/20
Why did you kill Cedric?! And at least Harry will get his rightful wand now that his old wand is destroyed.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 19 . 7/20
Shit! You better not kill Cedric or Fleur!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 12 . 7/20
Why didn’t we see Harry help Snape when he was drunk. Like why not write that for use to read? And I need Harry to talk to Ginny more!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 7/20
Snape better make a quick turn around. I love his character, but here he is a little out of character. Plus, he’s the only one who’s a Death Eater spy for the Order. I hope Harry meets Ginny soon. This is taking too long.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 7/20
Harry’s interested in Ginny. We all know she’s his endgame!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 7/20
Damnit. Why doesn’t Harry have HIS wand?! It’s a huge part of his story! At least Harry will be friends with Hermione and then Ginny. Hopefully Ron becomes better. Don’t get why he’s a bully.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 4 . 7/20
I hope Harry meets Ginny so! I can’t take it that Harry hasn’t met the tow others of the golden trio and Ginny!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 7/20
I love that Hermione and Ginny are friends. Maybe Harry can help bridge the gap between Hermione and Ron! And I hope the girls Harry has a crush on looks like Ginny! Maybe Harry can start crushing on her! I hope Harry has the invisibility cloak and the Marauder’s Map! So does Harry have his holly wood and Phoenix feather wand? I hope so! That is a crucial part of Harry’s story!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 7/20
Awww. I wish Harry was wearing glasses. I hope Harry has a crush on Ginny! And he better be in Gryffindor when he gets sorted! Also, does Harry have the invisibility cloak? Hope Harry makes friends with the Weasley’s and Ron! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 7/20
I hope Harry knows his name is really Harry Potter. I also hope we see Harry, Ron, and Hermione be friends. As well as Cedric. :) Interesting that Dumbledore lied to the Aurors and said Harry died.
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »