Reviews for The Fourth Champion
taxzombie chapter 10 . 10/19
A fun tale to read.
kaixbi chapter 21 . 8/27
one thing is that i always hate hermiome
SMantis chapter 1 . 8/21
Durmstrang is certainly not in Bulgaria (it's rather in Sweden or Norway), so it doesn't make sense to call Karkaroff the Bulgarian headmaster.
dhamann7878 chapter 21 . 7/23
I really enjoyed this and wonder if there will be a sequel or two.
Ducky1776 chapter 21 . 7/10
Really good story combining a lot of characters, but in a good way. Keep at it!
illy.costain chapter 21 . 6/28
loved it x
magibear chapter 1 . 6/22
I always use to think coz the contestants were 17 they'd know apparition and just teleport to the egg or accio the egg. I'm an avid fanfic reader but I've never seen anyone use these tactics. I would write it myself but I'm more a beta then anything else. Too lazy to write my own story tbh. Brilliant story ,very original interpretation of a meek Harry . Congrats on not over powering him. Most people over power Harry as he loves with wizards . Congrats mate
MarinePotterfan chapter 21 . 6/4
Great story would like to see it continued.

MPF
EJ Daniels chapter 21 . 4/21
Not sure why I never read this one before, but I am certainly glad that I have now. You did a pretty good job of distracting us readers with who the lucky witch would at the end. However, I think it was a very realistic view of how things could happen. Certainly brought some memories of early dating back when I was young. The uncertainty, insecurities and general cluelessness of that time period at least. Perhaps more than that though is that I liked that the story was left open for the reader to imagine what happens next. It's rare to find a story on here, unless it be abandoned, that doesn't end with Harry beating Voldemort. So hats off to you for doing what so few others have. This story has been a very enjoyable read from start to finish.

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
suebt chapter 21 . 4/2
Loved this! I really hope your muse gives you a sequel at some point.
noxenrom chapter 3 . 2/20
Ah yeah. The famewhores and attendiggers
WesternAssassin chapter 21 . 1/6
I just read this story in a few day and I loved it! But seriously, there NEEDS to be a sequel! You can’t just end a story like that. Everyone wants to know what happens next. There is actaually going to be real steps taken into fighting Voldemort this time. And how will the American wizards take part in this war? PLEASE, write a sequel!
TinyTauren chapter 21 . 11/2/2017
Binge read the story in the last few days, its a good story, except for the fact the entire thing is pretty much a giant cliff hanger, I mean Harry and Susan finally stop being stupid and can get together, Voldemort was literally just resurrected, Dumbledore is actually going to train Harry. I would love to read a sequel with Harry and Susan together and working together with everyone to stop Voldemort. The only other problem I had with this story is exaggeration of how teenagers act, as an 18 year old who can remember well the last few years of his life, I felt a lot of the comments about Harry finding literally everyone attractive, over the top flirting, multiple dates just because why not, etc. were a little out of place, but then again that's just my experience in life, maybe I did being a teenager wrong.
Anyway, hope you write a sequel, Until then, I'll make sure I've read the rest of your stories.
ladylunafreya chapter 4 . 10/26/2017
man, this story so far is about hormones, girls and broom cupboards. It's tiring as there is nothing more interesting or at least useful happening. An entire chapter about gossip and snog. It's sad considering the story started well. but now it's worse than American teenage romantic comedy. I hope it gets better.
LongSelfindulgentReviews chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
This chapter is such a glorious trolling. First you say you'll introduce the pairing, and then you proceed to introduce more girls with characterization and dialogue than are in all seven books combined. Hilarious! For the record, I'm pulling for Tracey. She never gets to be the main love interest, even though she's often great.
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »