Reviews for The Fourth Champion
TinyTauren chapter 21 . 11/2
Binge read the story in the last few days, its a good story, except for the fact the entire thing is pretty much a giant cliff hanger, I mean Harry and Susan finally stop being stupid and can get together, Voldemort was literally just resurrected, Dumbledore is actually going to train Harry. I would love to read a sequel with Harry and Susan together and working together with everyone to stop Voldemort. The only other problem I had with this story is exaggeration of how teenagers act, as an 18 year old who can remember well the last few years of his life, I felt a lot of the comments about Harry finding literally everyone attractive, over the top flirting, multiple dates just because why not, etc. were a little out of place, but then again that's just my experience in life, maybe I did being a teenager wrong.
Anyway, hope you write a sequel, Until then, I'll make sure I've read the rest of your stories.
Bianchi jura chapter 4 . 10/26
man, this story so far is about hormones, girls and broom cupboards. It's tiring as there is nothing more interesting or at least useful happening. An entire chapter about gossip and snog. It's sad considering the story started well. but now it's worse than American teenage romantic comedy. I hope it gets better.
A great story, I enjoyed reading it quite a lot.

I particulary enjoyed how you managed maintaining so many characters, each with their own personality and flaws.

The only sad bit is that in the end the story feels unfinished. Perhaps one day you might find a muse to finish the redt of the story.
Nickzillakingofmonsters chapter 3 . 10/19
This chapter is such a glorious trolling. First you say you'll introduce the pairing, and then you proceed to introduce more girls with characterization and dialogue than are in all seven books combined. Hilarious! For the record, I'm pulling for Tracey. She never gets to be the main love interest, even though she's often great.
GNcat chapter 21 . 9/20
This is not a completed story.. I think it is the best of yours that I have reD. You are a talented writer whose stories could be even better if you had a good proof reader.

Thanks for writing.
wierdscience13 chapter 11 . 9/11
Why did you say the tournament started at night, that makes no sense, by 7pm in Scotland in November it would be pitch black
wierdscience13 chapter 10 . 9/11
How come his friend Mark addressed the letter to Harry when he was using an alias of James Black?
LonelyBoy614 chapter 3 . 8/3
"She will be introduced this chapter"
Gives 10 Different introductions on girls
mabdurrehman chapter 1 . 7/29
An exceptionally well written story. i am looking forward to any sequel you might write for this. good luck on your future endeavours.
SmartKoala chapter 21 . 7/3
I loved your story and Harry/Sirius characterization. I never really liked reading about Harry's horrible childhood and have always loved Sirius. He raised Harry to be an awesome teenager.

Loved how you kept canon well throughout but with a positive spin. I really think you could take this story to the end really well with the team of friends he has nurtured and the positive house and school unity across the world. The world against Voldemort and a handful of death eaters, adults supporting and helping Harry and dumbledore sharing and working with others as a team...awesome!

Please start the sequel soon :)
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 21 . 6/4
following with the hopes that you might one day produce a sequel. you have a good story line going.
X.ViK1nG.X chapter 1 . 5/28
this writer is cheeky, first say that the girl harry is going to be paired with will get an introduction and then talk about 150 girls. INFURIATING IT IS
BlackSky83 chapter 7 . 4/28
So... The summery sounded interesting and the idea it's actually interesting and would have been very fun to read. You writing, also, even if it has a few mistakes, it's good and entraining. However, I can't keep reading this story. It had so much potential! But you focus in getting Harry a harem instead of.. you know... being a champion and trying to survive. It gets kinda annoying that the story it's only center around how Harry loves to watch anything remotely that looks like the opposite sex while every girl apparently decide to kiss the floor he walks.

Such a shame you throw out such a good idea...
ThunderSphinx chapter 5 . 4/24
Why did you kill Buckbeak :(

And shouldn't the Headmaster or Headmistress of Salem Academy be one of the Judges? Harry was a student there.
suziq968 chapter 21 . 3/8
This was great. I hope you did the follow up. You need a beta though for the typos. None of them are bad enough to totally lose track but a couple looked liked part of the sentence was missing. I've loved everything of yours I've read so far.
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »