Reviews for The Fourth Champion
Jen chapter 21 . 3/6
Thanks!
suziq968 chapter 21 . 3/8
This was great. I hope you did the follow up. You need a beta though for the typos. None of them are bad enough to totally lose track but a couple looked liked part of the sentence was missing. I've loved everything of yours I've read so far.
avidreaderomega chapter 21 . 1/18
Hope you finish storyline but stipp great anyways
avidreaderomega chapter 21 . 1/18
Awsom book
YaGirlMo chapter 14 . 1/12
"Daniel Watson"? Did you think nobody catch that? Hahahaha.
MastrDragn chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
Any idea when you might get around to writing a sequel to: The Fourth Champion?
Ariali chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
If everyone thinks Harry died as a child, then he shouldn't be famous for being the Boy-Who-*Lived*. I can see James and Lily being praised for the defeat of Voldy and Harry being an unfortunate (but minor in the grand scheme of things) loss, but he shouldn't be more than tangentially of interest to the general population
Eagle-Eyes chapter 21 . 11/15/2016
Wonderful story...

Looking forward to the sequel

Keep writing as life allows
Axel Fones chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
Good ending, bit of a struggle not to laugh out loud since I'm in a library XD
Axel Fones chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
I really appreciate the effort you seem to have put in to have canon events shape up very differently, but generally have a somewhat similar end result. The draco encounter for one thing (minus the ferret), as well as how the info on the dragons was slipped.
Axel Fones chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
And now Harry unleashes his inner Marauder...
It's cool that while Sirius has instilled a casual enjoyment of pranks on Harry, he's also tempered it with the idea that he probably shouldn't do it unnecessarily least someone gets hurt (physically or emotionally).
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
Harry's friend Mark sounds like a fun guy. And Harry casually name dropping people he knows from America is a nice depth to add to Harry's past, rather than just mentioning he was in America and then having zero information mentioned about it. Him occasionally comparing teachers was clever as well, a way to slowly bring up homesickness as a topic without being overly blatant about it. Feels really natural the way you're doing it.
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
I really like that you spend a lot of time going over the Hogwarts gossip mill and showing different discussions about past events. Really gives a person that in-depth look of the rumor mill that has a love/hate relationship with Harry. It's even more amusing that it's about typical teenage topics instead of the usual 'Harry is a dark wizard oh no!'
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
I was wondering about Harry's wand, that's some interesting backstory about the core. It figures he'd get something different than the cores commonly used in Britain. Probably a cultural thing that varies around the world. And I guess the occasional really rare core like Harry's.
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
I'm looking forward to see how Harry interacts with the Slytherins. I actually hope that he ends up swapping through the different tables to get a feel for everyone. If anything, that would enforce the feeling of him being completely neutral in terms of Houses and preferring to judge on an individual basis after getting to know the person. That's probably gonna increase his "value" as boyfriend material, to put it in crude terms.
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »