Reviews for The Fourth Champion
Firemane chapter 21 . 2/26
Too bad you have never done a sequel
MoltenCheese chapter 21 . 2/18
Nice story! It was a fun read! Good job.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 1/23
Harry is promising rather a lot of dances to other girls. He needs to save some for his date and not act like his book counterpart. Of course, book Harry didn't dance after the required opening, but I think neglecting his date to dance with others would be worse than just sitting and visiting with her instead of dancing. Just me, of course ...
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 1/23
I never thought about it before, but the task really wasn't fair. They should have drawn numbers, not dragons, and then all faced the same kind of dragon. They could have silenced the tent so that no one got any clues from the previous contestants (assuming no one had known about the dragons). The big dummies!
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 1/23
Ugh! I like this version of Ginny even less than some of the others. She is WAY too fan-girly. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to seeing Harry eating breakfast with the two Slytherin girls, Daphne and Tracy. If she responds in her typically nasty "Ginny" way - like throwing a Bat Bogey hex at the girls - she could end her chance before she even gets it.

I wouldn't mind seeing Harry with Daphne, Susan, or Padma. Cedric seems also to think Hermione has some pretty major potential. It would be nice if he (Cedric) befriended her, given what seems to be her history thus far.

Poor Harry. Nightmares already? He needs to keep a dream diary.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 1/23
Flamel gave Dumbledore the stone to destroy? That sounds rather odd. Why couldn't he destroy it himself?

Given the fact that the other visiting champions have their Heads with them, why is Harry - who is being forced to compete under suspicious circumstances - allowed to have a guardian with him in the castle? After all, DD makes the rules; he should provide a suite which will allow Remus and Sirius to stay inside the castle ... IF he truly is concerned about Harry's safety.

You know, if Harry had just examined the map closely while he was at dinner during year four, he might have seen that Moody was in his office and Crouch was sitting in Moody's chair at the table.

It sounds like Snape is going to be his usual butthead self. **sigh** Too bad, because he could be a source of information to Harry about Lily when she was growing up.
Ezmerelda chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
A word of advice regarding Trent: don't feed the trolls!
wmadavis chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
This was a great story with interesting twists on the familiar characters and plot lines. One of the best stories I've read in ages. But I was disappointed in how it played out in the cemetery scene, with Cedric getting killed yet again. It would have been better to have the four champions all transported there to take on the Voldemort's followers as a team and winning. It's a pity you haven't written the sequel, which it appears you were of a mind to write when you posted the last chapter.
Breeze88 chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
I really enjoyed this story!
melkun chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
Really interesting fic. I specially like the characters development and the 'teenager drama' that made it much more real. Keep the good job!
Nondescript chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Man, you're freakin amazing! I've been distracted from work all day due to the hook of this lovely piece of fiction! So refreshing to find a story where Harry wasn't abused etc and was such a normal guy. His interactions with Sirius were sweet! Kinda had my hopes on Harry Hermione but as Dumbledore says 'Alas...' The last scene with Mark and Stacey was just class... That's what friends are for! Totally understood Harry's initial panic and then understanding.

Once again, I loved it! Thanks
Blueberry Babe chapter 21 . 10/16/2014
Thanks for a great story.
kajakubik87 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
How... "uncharacteristical" Dumbledore... I get used to bashing Dumbledore so this story is very refreshing. Thank you :). Personally I don't like Headmaster from books Rowlings but sometimes change is needed. :) I'm reading further. See ya :*
wesker101 chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
jaime bien.
D. Page Robin chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
I really like the story so far, but of course, it is one of yours!

I imagine there are now about 240 fangirls in the castle. I suspect there will end up with maybe 6 who will like Harry as Harry and about the same number of guys.

My money though is on Hermione, as I am big on Harmony.

I'll find out soon, no doubt.

D. Page Robin