Reviews for The Fourth Champion
NouvelleVoix chapter 1 . 7/15
Er, if everyone thinks Harry died with his parents... why in the world would people call him the Boy-Who-Lived?
ExRevolution chapter 1 . 7/11
Based on the other stories ahead of this one, there is no sequel, what a shame, I had looked forward to it.
ExRevolution chapter 2 . 7/10
"He's not ready for anything like this?" Strangest exclamation I've ever heard when he seems rather sure of himself
torlan2003 chapter 21 . 7/2
Great Story, I look forward to the next part.
Silverdragonstar chapter 21 . 6/23
Really liked this spin on the story. A supported Harry, very well done.
legobean chapter 21 . 4/30
Okay so I've read some of your stuff. I'm currently reading and loving the Legacy Preservation Act.

But I can't believe you've closed this off as the sequel not having anywhere to go. The sequel seems totally obvious. Either Umbridge the Bully comes to hogwarts and goes head to head with Harry. or I think more interestingly you skip this forward to Harry's seventh year while Harry has been cast out of hogwarts. He Susan, Fleur, Victor, Hermione, Hannah and Neville have to figure out ending the war.

I think that would be a totally innovative take on the end of the Horcruxes and it would make for an amazing story with flashbacks to the previous few years and so much tension between Fleur and Susan that like literally the page might explode at any time. I think you do so much with with like 35 chapters of absolutely furious jealous veela action going on.

It would be epic! That said good work. I really enjoyed it. i know it's one of your earlier ones and some of your stuff I've loved, some of it I've felt very...meh about, but this one is really really good. Thanks for the free entertainment!
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 21 . 4/16
Wow ... I love how the tournament turned out. What Fleur did was just amazing.
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 9 . 4/16
VERY nice chapter! I loved all of it!
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 8 . 4/16
This is a good story. However, I find all the emphasis on dating rather disturbing. I myself am fifteen, and I know plenty of dating goes on at my school, but girls talk about plenty of things other than boys. For example, dragons, books, school, ancient Spartan methods for raising children, etc. I talk to boys plenty, yes, but I've never ever dated or kissed anybody. Well, I've never dated anybody. I of course have kissed my parents and siblings and grandma, but not like that. I have never even been able to figure out what boys are "cute" and what boys aren't. I can identify cute babies, though, of course. What I'm saying is, Hermione is perfectly fine where she is. She can enjoy herself and make friends without actually dating anybody or flirting.
Even with that said, I am still really enjoying this story. It must have taken a long time to write - these chapters are longer than anything I could ever write. Good job!
Saissa chapter 3 . 4/14
The girl you've decide to pair Harry with will be mentioned in this chapter - and then you mention oh 25 to 30 names - LOL

And pretty much all of these girls were doing stupid girly things - except Hermione.

I hope Harry chooses Hermione, she seems to be the only SENSIBLE witch in the entire school!
quztuk chapter 4 . 4/12
Sorry, can't get past half the chapters being about girls salivating over Harry. Dull shit.
myafroatemydog chapter 21 . 4/4
This was an amazing fic I hope there is a sequel to this fic. It was great from start to finish
myafroatemydog chapter 20 . 4/4
We'll that was intense
myafroatemydog chapter 19 . 4/4
Well that was interesting I hope fluer doesn't die
myafroatemydog chapter 18 . 4/4
Interesting follow up chapter hopefully he will be with Susan
1,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »