Reviews for The Fourth Champion
Just William chapter 7 . 7/11/2023
Typo's, "skrewt was no inspecting", should be "skrewt was now inspecting", "I'm meting my godfather", should be "I'm meeting my godfather", AND "I think you know severus", should be "I think you know Severus".
Just William chapter 6 . 7/10/2023
A typo "it's no nig deal", should be "it's no big deal".
Just William chapter 5 . 7/10/2023
A couple of typo's, "he head bowed, should be "her head bowed" AND, "being and animagus", should be "being an Animagus".
Just William chapter 4 . 7/10/2023
Several typo's "some manners form Potter", should be "some manners from Potter", "Ron Weasley of Dean Thomas", should be "Ron Weasley or Dean Thomas" and "Nagini as returned", should be "Nagini has returned".
Just William chapter 3 . 7/9/2023
A couple of typo's, "A girl is able to change her mine", should be "a girl is able to change her mind" AND, "get in the Goblet of fire", should be "get in the Goblet of Fire".
Murica69 chapter 21 . 4/17/2023
Incredibly well written.
agentinfinity chapter 21 . 4/15/2023
You did a fantastic job on this story!
Thanks for sharing this with us!
I look forward to seeing more of what you have!
travisevans82 chapter 21 . 4/9/2023
I hope there will be a continuation of this story
DanYHKim chapter 21 . 3/9/2023
Excellent treatment of Harry. This one wasn't toughened by a childhood of neglect and slavery, nor did he learn that his own life was worthless. Having more to live for, he tried to choose to live. A big difference that makes sense. I am impressed.

Instead, his motivation is different. His approach is also not like the Harry we are used to. I hope to see more.
DanYHKim chapter 18 . 3/9/2023
'speed bumps' is a term that those unfamiliar with cars would find strange
Marj123 chapter 21 . 2/21/2023
Thank you your story. It is well written and entertaining.
Mando-Vet chapter 21 . 1/20/2023
Great story! I loved every minute of it.
librarygirl77 chapter 21 . 1/20/2023
Interesting read. I enjoyed it but I was really hoping that you would diverge from canon more and have the champions prevent the resurrection and capture Voldemort at the Graveyard. I’ve been wanting find a fic with that plot point that wasn’t a time travel and I think this fic was set up well for that story line. Plus you could have wrapped up the story and not have all the demands for a sequel.
LtKettch chapter 21 . 1/19/2023
Great story! Excellent shifts to the plot. Well written characters. Thanks for sharing.
LtKettch chapter 3 . 1/17/2023
Well played, but somewhat cruel. You said you would introduce the girl Harry would pair with in the chapter and then named almost every know girl in the Harry Potter verse.
Personally, I hope for Luna or Hermione. If I go by the word introduce, it might be Claudia is she is the only name I’m unfamiliar with and probably and OC. The one I hope you don’t use is Marietta Edgecombe. It is difficult to like that traitor and bully.
Enjoying the story so far. Thanks for sharing it.
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »