Reviews for The Fourth Champion
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 21 . 7/20/2022
No Harry and Ginny? Love that Harry and the other three champions wanted to have a four way tie. Good story. Just wish Harry had spent more time with Hermione and Ginny.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 20 . 7/20/2022
Why did you kill Cedric?! And at least Harry will get his rightful wand now that his old wand is destroyed.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 19 . 7/20/2022
Shit! You better not kill Cedric or Fleur!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 12 . 7/20/2022
Why didn’t we see Harry help Snape when he was drunk. Like why not write that for use to read? And I need Harry to talk to Ginny more!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 7/20/2022
Snape better make a quick turn around. I love his character, but here he is a little out of character. Plus, he’s the only one who’s a Death Eater spy for the Order. I hope Harry meets Ginny soon. This is taking too long.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 7/20/2022
Harry’s interested in Ginny. We all know she’s his endgame!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 7/20/2022
Damnit. Why doesn’t Harry have HIS wand?! It’s a huge part of his story! At least Harry will be friends with Hermione and then Ginny. Hopefully Ron becomes better. Don’t get why he’s a bully.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 4 . 7/20/2022
I hope Harry meets Ginny so! I can’t take it that Harry hasn’t met the tow others of the golden trio and Ginny!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 7/20/2022
I love that Hermione and Ginny are friends. Maybe Harry can help bridge the gap between Hermione and Ron! And I hope the girls Harry has a crush on looks like Ginny! Maybe Harry can start crushing on her! I hope Harry has the invisibility cloak and the Marauder’s Map! So does Harry have his holly wood and Phoenix feather wand? I hope so! That is a crucial part of Harry’s story!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 7/20/2022
Awww. I wish Harry was wearing glasses. I hope Harry has a crush on Ginny! And he better be in Gryffindor when he gets sorted! Also, does Harry have the invisibility cloak? Hope Harry makes friends with the Weasley’s and Ron! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 7/20/2022
I hope Harry knows his name is really Harry Potter. I also hope we see Harry, Ron, and Hermione be friends. As well as Cedric. :) Interesting that Dumbledore lied to the Aurors and said Harry died.
Clark959 chapter 21 . 6/16/2022
Enjoyed the story. Look forward to the next story.
reberebecca chapter 2 . 5/30/2022
Tralasciando il fatto dei Torneo è così che sarebbe dovuto andare. Remus e Sirio che si prendono la responsabilità di Harry. Per me l’originale personaggio di Remus è veramente ambiguo. Si nasconde da Harry e alla fine non combina niente. Spero in un riscatto in questa storia.
reberebecca chapter 1 . 5/30/2022
Almeno per una volta Albus ha fatto una cosa giusta e non lo ha mandato da Dursley. Io e milioni di persone la pensiamo uguale. Interessante inizio.
Ricee chapter 3 . 4/12/2022
it was going so good, but reading the authors note for this chapter instantly removed all hope. pairings, really? if your gonna put a pairing put it in the description and mark the fic as romance, I excluded romance for a reason
1,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »