Reviews for Armed Intervention of the Bloody Valentine
unafraid chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Will the Trinities or any of the cast from Destiny be appearing?
kippusan chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Well this is a chaotic story setting. I may have to watch Seed in its entirety to follow it properly, even though I've watched Destiny, 00 and the Junk Guild stuff.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Just out of curiosity, are you going to update this one anytime soon?
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
One advice I would suggest is that you don't try to incorporate much of the sidestories of SEED and 00 into the main story of your crossover. They're called side stories for a reason and some readers woud not like to get pinned down with extra stuff they don't want when they want to read about the main story arc.
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
More...need more. Please update soon. It's hard to find a few good Seed/00 crossover story and yours is one of the three best Seed/00 crossover stories I have read; the others being "SEEDs of Innovation" and "Is this where I belong". Keep up the good work and I hope to see more soon.
NotGulity chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Can't wait to see What next.

I been thinking,the Natural pilots that will be Good for the Gundans will be Edward Harrelson for Radier,Rena Imelia for Calamtity and Jane Houston for Forbidden.

I will also like to see stirker packs inspired by U.C,s One year war GM,s variants from Mobile suit Variations like the GM sniper custom,GM interceptor custom,GunCanon and you can use EFf,s pilots too for your Noble EA,s story.
NotGulity chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Great update,can wait to see more.

I think Noble earth Alliance will be Great,Well I think with the Extra timethe Strike Daggers we will see like 105,s ones that have Emp,s shield and used Striker packs,with no Blue Cosmos control of the EA ther no Extended,ther maybe some in Logos.

Will the Omni use Calamily,Forbidden,Raider? or maybe a few prototypes similar to U.C,s ones from one year war?

I love to see Natural pliots,s shine in the Straight up fight with Zaft,maybe a mix of canon Aces and OCs.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
Well I still say that the GN Gundams are much more superior to the SEED Gundams.

I like the changes your making to the canon. Its natural given the fusion. Maybe some suits won't get destroyed in the future.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I'm surprise the anti-beam coating on the Archangel worked so well against the Virtue's GN beam weapons.

Liked that exchange between Wan Lu Mei and Lacus.

I'm liking this.
gaby chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Super,This is one of the Best Gundam 00 and Gundam Seed,s crossovers,I hope ther will be a Update soon.
WarFan chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Please please PLEASE update!
NewOne chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
An exciting chapter! Kira was lucky twice (very lucky!), and Celestial Being confronted with some unpleasant surprises. And this is just the beginning.
NewOne chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Awesome! Excellent written, I read without stopping! Gundam 00 meets Gundam SEED. Interestingly, what happens next.

You have correctly added Saji and Louise (I suspect that it will be so), but the appearance of Eifman was a complete surprise.
NewOne chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Small mistake (probably a typo: You wrote - Archangel-Class overall length: 130 meters

wiki/Archangel-class_assault_ship - overall length 420 meters
NewOne chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
An interesting complication. Moreover, it is interesting that even though ZAFT and Earth Alliance initially have mobile suits, you will still been able to strike a balance.

About the war - Poor Patrick. He must be a "very lucky".:

Patrick: I am Patrick Colasour, a greatest AEU ace!

All: Who is this clown?

Patrick: ...

Some random person: Hey, I know you!

Patrick (happily): Really?

Some random person: Yes! You Immortal Colasour! You shot down in every battle in which you participated, but you are still alive. And you're while not crippled any ZAFT mobile suits .

Patrick: Fuck ...