Reviews for Broken Wings
18cookies chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
I wanted to cry so much while reading this story! You did a great job with it and I really liked the ending.
blue-hart chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
omg i hart this so mosh
blue-hart chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
i'm so sad bot grate story!.
blue-hart chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
i hart this!.
BTRHenderson31 chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
I really loved this story! You did a wonderful job on it! :)
l.m chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
Very nice story :)
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
omg...awesome story...just awesome
RosesOfTruth chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Awesome! Child Abuse is a very serious topic. The way you wrote this fic made me understand how the victims of chils abuse felt. I was crying while reading this.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 11 . 10/26/2008
an awesome and well written fic this is being saved.
Empress of Jyoumi chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Poor poor Davis! *sigh* Matt and Tai are such good friends
xXLunarEclipseXx chapter 11 . 2/20/2008
This story is so sad! cries I love it! :P
The Little Sprite chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
Ya know, you don't seem to be having difficulty with English. In fact, you're a natural!

I have to ask you though, do you really have to write sad stuff? They make me cry, which is a first!

Good job!_
anonymous chapter 11 . 3/11/2006
that was some more like this
Thunder Demon chapter 11 . 12/1/2005
TO say the least, it is not often that a gift so odd could be given to us. Whether it is by abuse to share the story to heal and mend others, adoption to share other ways of having children, or other tragedy or wonderful experience, to be torn down, and remade and rebuilt can be a wonderful thing, though it may not seem like it. I personally am adopted, so I sort of know what I'm talking about. Often it is a tragedy that awakens us to our reality that we live in that not all things are perfect or wonderful.

Even in the darkest places, hope, light, and miracles can shine. There they shine the brightest, and preform the best, and flourish beyond wildest dreams, if there is a dreamer in the darkness.
TheWhiteMonk chapter 11 . 10/21/2005
I studdied Social Work for some time. I really like this story. It was very well written, and the end, where Davis works through his pain by remembering who he is, and by helping others, is unique on this website and in this genre of fanfiction. Sometimes helping others is the best way to help yourself.