Reviews for All Mine, All Yours
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Grellybean, you poor thing. Run away and find refuge in my arms or William's or Undertaker's. Just not him. He's going to be the death of you.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Ooh. Sebastian was wearing his hooker boots.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
I loved Grell's pedo jibe on Sebastian! Awesome!
Oceane Meldagon chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Okay, so I know that Grell loves Sebastian deeply and that she wants the same from him. It just makes me want to cry with how she would let herself be his slave in order for this to happen. I honestly want to cry. I know she has adapted to the fact that she is a slave and all but I just really want to cry for her. This is unconditional love for someone, to the point where they only matter and you change yourself for their happiness (*cough*abusiverelationship*cough*). Ugh, so thats me being sentimental. On a lighter note, really awesome chapter! I was so shocked when he hit Grell I was like, "Oh hell nawww!" c: You are great, keep them coming! 3
Akino Yamiko chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
So wonderful! But...will you continue it?
GreenEternalFlame chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
I loved your story! Its just sad to know that poor Grell as suffering! Great story please keep on writing! XD
darkmoonlady chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Nice fic
I love it
Friendly darkmoonlady
LNFRARADIANT chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Sebas-chan! Y U so mean to your lady love?! ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
/3... well written
AnimeShadows chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Ohhh this it do great ! I love this fanfiction, very awsome! Inta follow
The-Pugnacious-Platypus chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
I am loving this story so far; it has such a unique plot! It looks like you haven't updated in a long time, though. I really, really hope you continue! D:
Ooyuki-chan chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
i dunno if youll continue his but it was dark yet liked ii!

also i wonder how velus would reply to this XD ya now cuz she visits

anywho grell, faithful as always to sebastion huh~
LyRiCho chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Ok I saw that coming I knew Sebastian would come to help Grell! But I didn't see the punishment coming though I should've expected it... For Sebby is a demon... Oh well I still love it! :D
Rainbow Smite chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I'm sort of enjoying the hell out of this right now, so I hope more of it pops up pretty soon.
Gravity's Child chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
...I don't quite get the purpose of this story. It was good, but there were no lemons. I wish you had out lemons in here, though...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »