Reviews for Unhappy Happenstance
Rocky181 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Awesome story ! Please please update soon I must know how it ends!
hoangklinha123 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I love it. What a funny situation!
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
What the, Calcifer? Why'd he do that? Good save, Howl. Please update soon! This story's goood!
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Really good filler. The tension's so tangible. LoL Poor girl. I wonder if the man knows what he does to her. I bet he does,ahahaha
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Ahaha. Wowzers. I like the version you went with but gotta say, the scrapped version is hot with a capital H. The play on laid to waste is a good one. My only 'complaint' with this version is how Sophie didn't put up more of a fight doing a mission with Howl.

I really liked the couch scene in the orignal story.
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I don't blame Sophie for crying at all and good for her for speaking her mind! Poor girl. The hair dye mixup is hilarious. Loving this story! Why did Howl have to go and mix her up. He should have just carjacker her ride and left her,hehe
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I like it! I don't find a lot of AU Howl x Sophie fics so this is great! Looking forwarding to reading this story. I really enjoyed this first chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I love you. I hate you. Why dobyou always leave me hanging? You left me hanging on HMC: The Aftermath too. But it is worth it because your writing is so good. You should publish a novel. Love, your biggest fan ( Not literally. That would be creepy)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
So you gave up, huh?
Rin chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
PLEASE tell me you are gonna finish it...
You can't leave a girl hanging!
Erin chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Ahhh I love this so much! I'm so interested in the story development right now.
And the characters are fun to read about :) I'm super curious to meet the rest of the gang! I hope this will be finished in the near future, whenever that may be. Or more HMC stories will be written. Whichever :)

Great job & keep writing! (the world could use more Howl & Sophie)
Calcifer fan chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
All I can say is amazing-I lived the banter, but need more! The characters were great! Live Howl, but Calcifer had major potential- maybe in this universe you could do a Calcifer and Sophie romance? Anyway, please write more!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
is that the end? i mean you are my favorite sophie/howl author, but do you ever finish your stories? and i mean other than your oneshots, which i love btw
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
why'd you stop?!
Angelically Scarred chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Nice job with this story so far! I'm curious about were you're going with this. Nice job with your characterization and good luck with the rest of this story.