Reviews for Unhappy Happenstance
bearythebear chapter 5 . 11/22
Just found this today and read it all. Im sad that this was last done in 2012! I really liked it! Im interested in seeing where it would have gone, but oh well I guess. I would hope that it would be continued but I doubt that since its been a few years, hahaha! It was a good read for what is here though! Thanks for writing it!
elwren75 chapter 5 . 10/12
I lov d this, but I'm disappointed that it looks like this is all there is. More?!
elwren75 chapter 2 . 10/11
Great chapter. The clothes all her size though are a bit creepy. I think this would make a great story even without the ties to Howl's moving Castle. I can't wait to see how it plays out.
Bemac chapter 4 . 10/4
Yet another great read. Hope you can update soon
Bemac chapter 5 . 10/4
Yet antho
Rocky181 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Awesome story ! Please please update soon I must know how it ends!
hoangklinha123 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I love it. What a funny situation!
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
What the, Calcifer? Why'd he do that? Good save, Howl. Please update soon! This story's goood!
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Really good filler. The tension's so tangible. LoL Poor girl. I wonder if the man knows what he does to her. I bet he does,ahahaha
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Ahaha. Wowzers. I like the version you went with but gotta say, the scrapped version is hot with a capital H. The play on laid to waste is a good one. My only 'complaint' with this version is how Sophie didn't put up more of a fight doing a mission with Howl.

I really liked the couch scene in the orignal story.
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I don't blame Sophie for crying at all and good for her for speaking her mind! Poor girl. The hair dye mixup is hilarious. Loving this story! Why did Howl have to go and mix her up. He should have just carjacker her ride and left her,hehe
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I like it! I don't find a lot of AU Howl x Sophie fics so this is great! Looking forwarding to reading this story. I really enjoyed this first chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I love you. I hate you. Why dobyou always leave me hanging? You left me hanging on HMC: The Aftermath too. But it is worth it because your writing is so good. You should publish a novel. Love, your biggest fan ( Not literally. That would be creepy)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
So you gave up, huh?
Rin chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
PLEASE tell me you are gonna finish it...
You can't leave a girl hanging!