Reviews for Return of the Informer
Jennaya chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I love this take on Wagner and the use of first person. That's hard to do, but you've mastered it wonderfully!
buggleston chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Really great story ~poor Wagner you have to feel sorrow for the man He defected to not have to be a like now he's in the same boat with the Allies can't the guy get an even break? I know Hogan didn't exepect him on their doorstep again.I love the touch of humor in this and i can't wait for the next chapter!
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
A great explanation for the major differeneces between the Noam Pitlik characters in The Informer and Everybody Loves a Snowman. I'm happy to see he doesn't hate snowmen after all, LOL.

Again, your voice is wonderful throughout this piece and the plot is very plausible.

I'm really enjoying this series.
emeraldarrows chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wonderful as always.:)
Bits And Pieces chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh, what a great idea for a story! I'm very excited to see what happens with Wagner; I have a feeling things are going to get very interesting! Loved seeing this from Olsen's point of view, and Wagner's back story made perfect sense. Excellent chapter; well-written, as always! I'm eagerly looking forward to the next one!
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
A great explanation of what happened to Wagner, with the promise of more mayhem to come. I like how you've managed to get him away from the Russian Front in a slightly different manner than I expected.

I've got to admit, I think you have one of the nicest first person narratives in this fandom. I'm always impressed whenever I read those type of stories from you.

Looking forward to seeing how you're going to explain Wagner's antipathy to snowmen, LOL.
ColHogan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Great beginning. Always wondered what happened to Wagner and believed he had actually gone to the Russian front. Interesting that you've given him a story. And Noam Pitlik was a brilliant actor; always enjoyed the characters he played. Can't wait to see where this goes although the ending sounds ominous in itself.
buggleston chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Very exciting beginning to a promising story~I loved how you built on Olsen character ~Like everyone else ~I've always wonder what he did on his time outside and I can picture how Max and Oskar feel about Wagner ~ he tales a good tell should they have believed him so quickly? Excellent beginng chapter cannot wait for the next one!
dust on the wind chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
*bounces in seat, then falls over laughing*

Oh, yesss! I love it, it brings out an extra dimension that fits in with the character as seen in the pilot episode. I will be watching eagerly to see how the poor man gets on.

Nice narrative, too; well-written, with a clear, consistent logic.

Many thanks for taking up the thought and running with it. It's going to be fun.

dust...