Reviews for The Elements of Harmony and the Savior of Worlds
Taktuk chapter 1 . 5/19
This story was awesome on fimfic and it's awesome here.
lordkalel chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
I see a lord of the rings influence in this ending. Amazins story, it was really a joy to read it. I was expecting some sacrifices in the war but I guess that there was enough tears. Another point is what happen with the Queen of all ponies since her fate was a little ambiguos.

I was kinda expecting that you were going to end the story with:

'And without nobody noticing, in a place almost forgotten of the Canterlot's gardens a strange statue began to...'
Tito-Mosquito chapter 37 . 12/17/2014
This is the best MLP fanfic ever! I enjoyed reading it, over and over again. :D

I was surprised to see Wheeljack show up since he died in "Transformers: The Movie". I looked at your notes in FIMFiction and see he survived in your headcanon. Same for my TF headcanon, and also some of the Autobots that were killed off. :)

Mike helped people during Decepticon and Cobra attacks, huh? That makes him a Badass Bystander. He was probably still just a teenager then. :)

I have a hunch who this "psycho" is that Danielle mentioned. ;)

I guess you got my message mentioning Theodore Galloway. xD

I can't wait for any new stories you might come up with, and continue with "The Conversion Bureau: United We Stand"!
The Time Traveler chapter 37 . 12/16/2014
It was beautiful. You wrapped this up pretty nicely and I was glad how you ended it in the place where G1 all started in Megan's world. I was happy to have read this. I may not have read it when you started it, but I was happy to be here when you finished it. It was great reading this and I hope many MLP fans read it in the days to come and inspire them.

Excellent job and I hope to read another fanfic in the future. Til then. . .as a certain scientist in one of my favorite movies puts it. . 'I will see you in the future'. :)
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 37 . 12/16/2014
that was a very beautiful
Tito-Mosquito chapter 36 . 12/7/2014
Awesome battle! :D

Some of us were correct on Rainbow Dash's ancestry. :) Anyone else?

I imagine Bulk Biceps enjoyed beating up the Shadowbolts. "YEEEAHH!"

I'm glad Megan, Danny, and Molly are able to say good-bye in person. _

Nice touch on the meta-reference with the names. ;)

Now that you're almost done, are you gonna continue with "The Conversion Bureau: United We Stand"?
Taeniaea chapter 36 . 12/7/2014
cool story
The Time Traveler chapter 36 . 12/7/2014
THis was excellent! Very excellent! I am glad things worked great for Megan. I will enjoy reading the epilouge! :)
Tito-Mosquito chapter 35 . 12/6/2014
I can't wait to see how the battle between Megan & the Element Bearers and Tirek! :D

I predict the help Minerva is bringing will arrive AFTER Tirek has been defeated. Someone might complain that they've missed all the fun. xD
The Time Traveler chapter 35 . 12/4/2014
Wonderful job on this! Wonderful wonderful! :)
Taeniaea chapter 35 . 11/25/2014
Cool Chapter great job Megen ,and everyone else ,now keep that bad guy from taking her again pls.:)
Richforce chapter 34 . 11/18/2014
Great job
Taeniaea chapter 34 . 11/18/2014
great chapter
The Time Traveler chapter 33 . 10/13/2014
Nice job with this chapter, especially with the princess' armor part. :) Keep it up! :)
Richforce chapter 33 . 10/11/2014
This was a great action packed chapter