Reviews for At Last
Riyappe Paws chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
*nose bleed* Oh, Primus... THat... That was so hot...
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Love it dude
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 3/6/2012

Nice! 3
Jacky Writer chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Omg I love this story!
Ria Everwood chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
It was HOT! Love it when the twins purposely let Ratchet see~ I was grinning all the wayy. :D
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Ratchet always seems to get some good lovin in your fics] I love it! The twins were awesome (I felt a little sad for Sunny starting out though-but it turned out great!)

and talk about your intense endings.

I just don't know how you do it. crazy awesome fic after crazy awesome fic! It HAS to be a born with talent, I mean...just top notch! .
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! THATS WA SO HOT! LOL! holy crap, that was good! I wanna keep reading it over and over and over and over... that was one HOT little fic! yay for RatchetxTwins! holy god... you stared it off amazingly, and slowly built it up! LOL! holy god...Im STILL shell shocked...this is amazing
Daenerys Starcatcher chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Great as usual...I'm starting to like this...can't call it a pairing, now can I...trio? Trine? No, SunnySides would Jet Judo me to oblivion...Anyway great work and thank you for writing. You are fast becoming a favorite author of mine and I am now considering writing my own...
Cr4ZyFr0G100 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
You know, I HATE when I read Sunny/Side fics where they're always picking on Ratchet and when the authors of said stories write them as autistic robots with nothing better to do. But the way you wrote these 2 out was nice. Sunny wasn't a prankster, he was the serious one, Sideswipe was more laid back and cutsie. Ratchet also didn't piss me off with his fucking retarded old man temper. This fic was awesome and sexy.

I LOVED how you wrote the sex. It was so descriptive and you told me what was going on through the whole thing. The sex scenes tickled me so nicely - I had to find this fic again, read it a second time and add it to my favorites. I applaud you a job well done.
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Ay may zing
Foxes Are Us chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this was soooo good I could imagen what red alert would do if he saw this.

may I surrgest that you try I story with inferno and red alert that would make a lovely story with your talent give it a try
Eikuu Hyo chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
*fans self* Man, that was just smoking hot! Now I'm hoping to see another continuation fic where Ratchet's allowed to pamper them. Well done!
Aryanna95 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
i have a request please ! do you think you can make a fic with just sunstreaker and sidewipe admiting that they love each other more than twin and with sunstreaker on the bottom please * puppy eyes * by the way i love your story !
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 7/26/2011